Chapter 3 - A Discussion

Hello hello! 

This chapter is shorter than usual, but oh well.

Also, I posted this story over on ao3 as well.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/37239436/chapters/92911915

 ____________________________________________________________

Victor stood there for a couple of seconds after Matilda had gone into an office room. After standing there awkwardly, he immediately started to look for the manager. It didn't take long for him to find the main office. Walking in, he sees a person sitting on an office chair, head down, snoring.

"Hello." He wants to get this over with, Matilda will most likely be done soon.

"Huh, wha?" Clearly clueless, the man lifts his head up while wiping his drool off of his face.

Very professional of you, sir. He snorts at the thought.

"I'm here to ask a few questions."

"I'm sorry but, who, who are you?"

"I'm a detective." Showing his badge. Now he remembers why he doesn't do cases anymore, talking to people isn't his forte.

"Ah, more of you." The man sighs.

That's right, our station got the case after the previous station couldn't figure it out. Meaning, multiple detectives have already been here to ask a multitude of questions.

"Yes, more of us, I'll be asking the questions now."

"Don't you already have most of it written down? Don't bother me."

"I'd like to hear the information for myself."

"Right, sure, what is it you want to know?" The man sighs again.

"Fredbear's Family Diner."

"Don't know."

"What?"

"You're the first person to ask about that, plus, I'm a new manager, I haven't been here for long."

"Tell me what you do know."

"I know what the public knows, that's it."

"Then tell me everything you do know."

"I'm a manager, a new one at that, not some cop, I know only what the public knows," he pauses, "If you want better answers, ask one of the founders or one of the long time managers."

"Where can I contact them?"

"For the founders, I'm not so sure, but for a long time manager, I can give you his number."

"I'll take it."

The man opens a cabinet and pulls out a piece of paper along with a pen and dots down numbers, handing it over to Victor.

"What's your name?" Victor asks.

"Simon, Simon Lafelle."

Victor nods his head in the direction of Simon and proceeds to leave the office.

He'll have to contact the manager with Matilda later