Chapter 5

When I got to the arena, there were plenty of cars parked in the parking lot. I went around the parking lot 5 times. Still no parking spot. 

On the 6th time around the parking lot I found a white Sedan, backing out of a lot. I punched my fist in the air, all for it to hit the top of the car. Ow. 

I looked to my right and I saw a guy around my age looking at me and giving me a weird look. 

Great I made myself look like an idiot. 

Parked into the lot. There was a red Buick on my right side and a black Jeep to my left. The black jeep parked shitty so I had to squeeze out of the driver's seat. When I got out of the car, I heard whistles and I turned to see a group of boy's my age. He were staring and me and I instantly felt uncomfortable. 

"Hey don't you have somewhere to be?" screamed Gemma, as I saw her walking towards me. 

"Yeah in her pants" the taller guy said with a horny grin. Horn dogs. 

"She has a boyfriend you know!" Gemma shouted at them. I instantly felt confused because I didn't have a boyfriend. 

"I don't have a boyfriend" I whispered to Gemma. 

"Yeah but they don't know that" she responded with a cheeky smile. 

"You're awesome" I said with a big smile. 

"I know" Gemma said has she flipped her hair and started walking towards the stadium. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gemma and I met up with Enzo and they were flirting constantly. 

"You look so handsome" Gemma said while touching him and being flirty. 

"Awww you look gorgeous" he said while spinning her around and eyeing her whole body up like she was candy. 

"You two are disgusting" I said while I rolled my eyes. 

We walked up to the ticket booth. "Can I have two tickets please?" I ask the lady at the booth. She had a blue shirt with tons of stains and she was a bigger. There were food inside the booth. 

"Ahem" Enzo caughed. I looked at him awkwardly and then proceeded to continue buying the tickets. 

"Ahem" Enzo coughed louder. I knew he wanted something but I was just ignoring him. "I'm standing right here" he said while waving his arms around. 

"Yeah I know" I said back. 

"You know you could pay for my tickets too. I'm on a date with your best friend." He said while giving me a "duh" look. 

"Yeah but I'm not the one going out on a date with you" I responded. 

"You would be a good fit for Leo" he said. My eyes bulge out. What did he just say????? Um no. Leo has attitude he also doesn't know how to respect women. 

"Um no" I said with an attitude. 

"Yes. He likes girls that have an attitude" he said with a cheeky smile. 

"I don't have attitude" I say while crossing my arms. 

Enzo looks me up and down. "Yeah you do" 

I rolled my eyes. The lady gave me the two tickets for ME and GEMMA. Not Enzo. Definitely not Enzo. 

The three of us walk through the gate and we say a gigantic stage. There were rows and rows of seats. In the front people were starting to gather. Some people were already drunk. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show started to begin and people were dancing so much I felt the ground shake. Gemma and Enzo looked like they were dirty dancing. Ew. I felt a hand grab my waist. I turned around and it was guy a little older then I am. He had dirty blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. 

"Hey beautiful" he whispered in my ear.

I started to blush. My cheeks probably looked like a tomato. 

"That dress really hugs your body" he said while looking me up and down with lustful eyes. 

"Thank you" I responded. I didn't really know how to respond. I've never really talked dirty before. 

I started having guys surrounding me. "Gemma! Gemma!" I shouted. I started getting really uncomfortable. 

I darted out of the group of horny guys. I saw Gemma and ran towards her. "There you are" I said after trying to catch my breath. 

"What happened to you?" she asked with a worried look. 

"I had guys surrounding me" I shouted. I had to shout everything because it was starting to get really noisy. 

"Not surprised" she smiled.

I rolled my eyes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the concert, the lover birds (Gemma and Enzo) and I went backstage to say hi to Leo. 

"Hey" Enzo said while waltzing in. 

"Hey" he responded. 

"Well Gemma and I are going to go home" he said while looking at Gemma. "I'll leave you two here".

I wanted to punch Enzo in the face. 

Hey guys!!! I'm loving this book. AHHHHHHH

Please Vote!

Have a good day<3