Chapter 2

I walk to the coffee machine to get a cup of coffee for a table. I hear the bell ring, signaling that someone walked in. I turn around to see who it was. A tall man. About 6'5 I would say. His cheekbones were very toned. His hair was brown with a clean cut. I looked him up and down. He had tattoos all over his body. He had a skull tattoo on his neck. He was so hot.

He walked over to the counter. "Can I get a cappuccino?" he asked with a stern look on his face. He had beautiful brown eyes and amazing lips. Why am I thinking about his lips?

"Hello?" the guy said with a confused look on his face. I came back to reality, realizing that I was just standing there looking like a fool.

"Uh yeah sure for here or to go?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I already told you for here. Try to hear next time woman", he said while looking angrily at me. I darted my eyes to floor, trying to not make eye contact.

"Sorry I will get that ready for you", I said quietly. He sat down at one of the tables near the window. When his cappuccino was ready, I brought it to his table.

"Thanks", he mumbled. I turned around to go back to the counter. All of a sudden, I hear screams coming from inside the cafe. I turned around the see two girls running and jumping up and down next to the guy by the window.

"Can we have your autograph?!!!", the girls shouted loudly. Like really loud.

"No I'm not in the mood for an autograph", said the guy angrily. Jeez he's like the real life Mr. Scrooge.

"Um okay", said the girls looking terrified as they darted away from the guy. I felt bad for the girls. They looked really excited to see him. He must be a celebrity or something.

"Um excuse me sir?" I said quietly while slowly walking towards him.

"What do you want?" he asked angrily.

"I would just like to say that I think you should give those girls an autograph. I mean they were really excited", I said sheepishly.

"I don't fucking care if they wanted my autograph. Besides you're just a woman. Why should I listen to you?" he said with a disgusted face. I had enough of this guy being rude. He cannot disrespect women like this.

"Oh I'm just a woman?? I'M JUST A WOMAN????" I screamed loudly at the guy.

"Yeah you are just a woman. Here have the money", the guy said looking unamused while he threw his money at me and walked out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 10 o'clock at night. I had just finished serving the last customer and I was ready to lock up the cafe. I wiped the counters down until I heard the bell from the door jingle. "We're closed", I said while not turning around to see who it was.

"I'm just here to grab my phone", I turned around when I heard a familiar face. The guy.

"Oh it's you", I said angrily, "You here to harass me too?" I said while having my hands on my hips.

"No. I'm just here to grab my phone", he said with a weird look on his face.

"Find go grab it", I said with an attitude. I really didn't care If I had an attitude. This guy was a real dick.

He went by the table he was sitting earlier in the day and searched the chair. "It's not here", he said.

"Well I don't know where it is", I said back.

"Do you guys have a lost and found or something?" he asked.

"I don't know", I said wanting him to leave.

"Can I just give you my number so you can call it?" the guy asked.

"Um sure", I said confused. I took out my phone and gave him it. He went into my contacts and added himself. "Why didn't you just call and have to put in your contact?" I asked strangely.

"Don't ask questions", he said sternly.

I called him on his phone and and I heard a buzz go through out the cafe. Then the song Castaways goes on. "Really that's your ringtone?" I asked as I let out a little laugh.

"Shut up", he responded angrily. We started searching for the phone and we eventually found it in the bathroom.

"Why was it in the bathroom?" I asked confused.

"I don't know I must've left it in there when taking a shit", he said as I cringed at his words. "Um I have to get going", he said after just standing there and staring at me for what seemed like forever.

"Okay", I responded.

"Thanks though", he mumbled.

"Sure", I said back. He walked out of the cafe and I only have his phone number to remember him.

Hey GUYYYYYS I hope you are liking this story. If you have any feed back let me know!

Have a great day<3

Please vote!