pt.3

UH HEY HAHA... IKIK IM SORRY-

As I was putting on the top Chifuyu walked in, not knowing I was in here, "C-CHIFUYU, IM IN THIS ROO-" "OH MY GOD Y/N IM SO SORRY" He said, covering his eyes. "I-i-its, okay.. Don't worry"

"I'll come over there in a sec-" I said, slipping on the shirt and skirt. "O-okay" 

Moments later I walked over to Chifuyu, with these super revealing clothes. "It's uh- different" I laughed. "You don't usually wear things like that, Y/n. You'rebeautiful-" He placed a hand over his face, trying not to show his red face. I chuckled, "Thank you"

Mitsuya walked in, "Sorry to disturb you 2 lovebirds" He said. "I-ITS NOT LIKE THAT" we both said. Mitsuya laughed, "Yeah sure" He walked over to me and handed me *my* type of clothes. The ones I like. "Thank you" I started walking over to a different room as I heard Mitsuya say, "Chifuyu, she's changing in that room, so you don't have to walk in on her on purpose. Just stay put and be a good dog." He said with a laugh. "M-MITSUYA, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THOUGH! YOU HAVE TO BELIVE ME-" I laughed as I walked away.

After changing and all that stuff

Me and Chifuyu went back to my his house...

UHHHHHHHH SORRY AGAIN- THERE WILL BE AOTHER PARTT