New Start - Last part !! Book discontinued !!

Hey, future author here, I just finished this chapter, the last one, and I hope to see you in the next book. It's called "You're Different" On my account, I'll be restarting, back to whatever tf i was saying here

Heyy, yeah I AM back [for this chapter]

been a while

sorry for not posting, even though i said i would. i actually broke my phone-

so thats something, anyways, hope you like this chapter :))i forgot about this story thingy- then i remembered it cause of the recent tokyo revengers chapters :0 dont worry, theres no spoilers in this book or chapter at all

heres a small recap (since im that nice/hj): Basically Y/n was swinging at the park when she jumps off the swing and meets a blonde boy's gaze, he asks Y/n if she can help find his cat, she agreed and they carried on their journey..

one more thing; I'm going to be discontinuing this story or whatever this is. I'm going to be making a new one. I'm not sure if you can tell, but my writing has gotten so much better, and I'm majoring in english, and want to become an author or even some sort of writer, weather it be song lyrics or anything. I love writing and so thats what I'm going to be pursuing. Keep in mind I'm still pretty young, I'm only 14, and won't be disclosing any personal information other than that. You guys aren't really creepy, I don't get much comments, but people do read, so thats good. Thank you guys for supporting me so much, and now I will shut up and let you read:).

if you have any ideas for the new book;
do you want it to follow the storyline?

do you want it to be like this, and just be at school?

I need your guys opinions, and what you like, because this is for YOU, not me!! please comment and let me know, i'd appreciate that, thank you guys so much

Chifuyu's POV [small backtrack]

"Y-you're alright, heh just a little fall." I said, playing everything off. I had no idea I was holding her hand. Her hands were so cold as I held them and stared into her [eye color] eyes, as the glossy layer sparkled beneath the stars that shone above us, guiding our ways and keeping us safe.

Your POV + small time skip~
as we walked, Chifuyu came to a stop, quietly he mumbled something beneath his breath. "What was that, Fuyu'?" I asked, not having heard what he had said. He looked up, wide eyed. I raised a brow. "Nothing nothing," He spoke, shaking his hand in front of his face as he smiled. I smiled before brushing against him as we walked, I got closer and closer to him. My eye lids closing slightly. I placed my chin on his shoulder as we walked. He looked down at me, "N/n?? I know we don't really know each other, but how about I take you home? Peke J will eventually come home; where the food is." He said, forcing out a laugh. I looked up at the stars before answering. I hummed, before looking at him as we both eventually came to a stop. I smiled, and grabbed his hand. He looked so confused. "I'll help you look again tomorrow" I said, as we continued on our walk back to my place. 

I quietly tapped on the door before inserting my keys, signaling Chifuyu to wait a minute. 

Chifuyu's POV

"MOMMMM!!!" N/n screamed, as she quietly walked into the caramel smelling house. I heard a mumble from the other room, footsteps following. It appeared to be a pretty young woman. Shit shit shit, what was N/n's Last name... I fidgeted with my sleeve as I pressured myself to remember. The lady walked up to N/n, patted her on the head and took her things before turning to me. She smiled as she spoke, "Hey there, and who might this be L/n?" She asked. "Hello, Ms. L/n. I'm Matsuno Chifuyu, me and N/n- L/n go to the same school, I was hanging out with her today, it got dark so I walked her home, it's dangerous in the night, especially for pretty girls like N/n. L-l/n I mean." I stumbled to say her name once I realized what I had said. Her last name quickly came to me as I spoke.