pt.4

Me and Chifuyu went back to his house... (sorry about the mistake from last time). 

"Did you have fun?" Chifuyu asked me, when the room was silent. I nodded in response. "How about some soup?" He asked, I agreed and got up to help with the cooking. But when I got into the kitchen.

"Surprise!!" He screamed. There were a couple different cakes along with some cookies on the table. "We've been friends for a year!!" He yelled.

I walked over to him, a soft but saddened look on my face. I could tell he was worried by the look in his eyes. 

"What if I didn't want to be friends?" I asked him. I watched as his face dropped. He didn't understand. "Y/n.. why would you say that?" He asked with a frown. But instantly looked up with a smirk on his face "JK" He said, as he pulled me in by my waist, bringing out lips together.

After a moment he pulled away, and I stared at him as he licked his lips. I leaned forward and whispered into his ear "That was hot" Making sure my breath went right on his neck, causing him to shiver. 

and thats it cause #writersblock

BUTTTTTT THERE MIGHT BE  A NEW BOOK?? if you read one of the previous chapters you can see i was plnning on making a new book, cause this one is falling apart and needs major help.. 

anyways, extras down below ;))))

"That was hot" Making sure my breath went right on his neck, causing him to shiver. 

Chifuyu grabbed me by my waist and picked me up. He placed me on the counter and brought his lips to my neck. Suddenly I feel a bite. (kinky chifuyu???) "C-chifuyu" I let out a slight moan. He pulled back and looked down slightly. "You said.. you didn't wanna be friends, and after the kiss I-" He stopped. And I watched a tear escape from his eye. "Have I misunderstood?" He asks. I look at him...

and thats frfr it cause writers block loves me today.. BUT as I said before... BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS, so yes L;KALSAK;DL anyways,sorry, bye! see you on the next one! (when the only reason I upload is for 'Chifuyusbiggestsimp' cause they made me feel wanted 😭 they a real one frfr)

ANWYA BYEEE

ill see you in the next chapterrr