chapter 11

(Flashback continued)

Russell sighed; Beaut! Will you kiss me back already?

Arizona placed her hands on Georgia's ass and pulled her against her own body. Deepening the kiss Georgia parted her lips enough to allow Arizona's tongue in to caress her own. Arizona moved her hands up the back of Georgia's top so she could feel the skin of her back. Quiet moans escaped both of their mouths slowly Georgia pulled away and rested her forehead against Arizona's.

Robbins; wow...

Russell; should we take this into the bedroom?

Robbins; if you're sure you want this.

Russell; we can see what happens.

Robbins; okay.

Georgia got up off of Arizona's lap and took hold of her hand leading her through to her bedroom. She closed the door behind them and as she turned around Arizona pushed her up against the door and started to kiss Georgia's neck leaving gentle bite marks across her collarbone.

Robbins between kisses; is this... Okay?

Russell; that feels good.

Robbins between kisses; should I... Carry... On?

Russell moaning; mmm, yes, please.

Arizona slowly started to pull off Georgia's top leaving her stood in her jeans and bra. Arizona then pulled off her dress leaving her in her underwear. She then gently traced the lines of Georgia's oriental tattoo on her side while leaning in for another passionate kiss. Georgia backed Arizona over to the bed. Georgia sat on the side of the bed while Arizona unclasped her bra before letting it drop to the floor. Georgia sat there stunned all of a sudden feeling overwhelmed by nerves. This was something she wanted for such a long time and now it had come to it she didn't want to mess up and Arizona not enjoy it. Arizona gently pushed Georgia back on the bed so she was now laying down. Arizona kissed down Georgia's body until she reached her jeans straddling Georgia's legs she went to unbutton her jeans. As she started to pull them down Arizona kissed along the top of Georgia's panties.

Russell; WAIT!

Robbins; oh okay... Sorry was I going too fast. Ill...

Russell; I'm sorry Beaut. Just... Can we just talk for a minute?

Robbin; oh... Yeah... Okay

Arizona moved up the bed and sat next to Georgia covering herself with the blanket.

Robbins; is everything okay?

Russell; I've never done this before.

Robbin; I know. As I've said when you are ready. I'll never force you to be ready.

Russell; what if I'm terrible and you don't like it? What if I don't like it? What if...

Robbins; Babe. You won't be terrible. Everybody has to start somewhere. Don't worry.

Russell; I really want to but I'm scared.

Robbins; hey, babe, this is me. I'm not going to announce to everybody what happens, I'm not Ed. I love you Georgia.

Russell looks shocked; I'm sorry?

Robbins; Ummm...

Russell; did you just tell me you love me?

Robbins; I did... I do, that was too soon, I'm sorry. You don't have to say it bac...

Russell; I love you too, Beaut.

Robbins; really? Your not just saying it because I did.

Russell; really... I have loved you for a long time but have just been too afraid to say anything.