Chapter One

Since having Luca, the two mothers worked incredibly hard, not just on their family but in their careers. Luca had a little trouble learning to walk, talk and crawl but since he was premature, that was perfectly normal.

Within their careers, Stefania now owned three dance academy's. She bought the one she went to when she was younger, that's back in Italy and she built one in London... besides the one she had where they live.

Danielle now owned four labels, the original one, one in LA, one in NY and another in London. Danielle shipped Isabella off to the London offices, as much as she hated to admit, Isabella was good at the job. She extended the office in her home town to where Casey's company also now work. All in one building making things a lot easier. All the bad blood between the woman was gone, Casey regularly babysat Luca, or more like kidnapped him, but the little guy loved her. Luckily since Danielle and Colby had so many employees they didn't have to go into the office as much anymore.

It's fair to say both woman were very successful in their lives. They had amazing careers, but most importantly they had an amazing little family.... But that doesn't mean there aren't any rocky patches....

"Luca! Where did you put your shoe?" Stefania called out and she ran around cleaning up after the rampant three year old. "Luca, bambino, where is your shoe! Tia Jai will be here any minute!"

"Baby stop shouting at him" Danielle laughed slightly as she appeared in the doorway.

"You're not the one cleaning up after him!" Stefania snapped.

"Okay wow" Danielle scoffed, "For once I wasn't down here with you helping! I'm awfully sorry that I've been throwing up for the past two hours. You remember what that was like right? Because I'm pretty sure I cuddled you the entire time!" The little blonde shouted and picked up the toddler before walking in the kitchen. She sat him on the counter top.

"Danielle" Stefania sighed but the blonde ignored her.

"Luca, where's your shoe baby?" Danielle asked softly.

"Mommy!" He cheered.

"Yes I'm mommy, now where's your shoe?" The little blonde laughed.

"Wash wash!" He shouted. Danielle knew exactly what that was, the washing machine. The shoe was exactly where he said it was. Danielle slipped his shoe on his foot before giving him a soft kiss and letting him down to run around.

She opened the back door and walked out into the garden and headed to Luca's rabbits, Woody and Buzz. It's a boy and a girl but he still insisted on calling them two characters. She leaned forward and her face fell in her hands, slowly she started sobbing. The little blonde took a deep breath and opened the little shed with the food in and poured a few scoops into their bowl.

The two rabbit ran towards her and jumped up on the fence for head scratches. She played with them for a while until the front door open and Jaina walked in, her arms open for her nephew, "Luca you wanna come with me, Hugo and tio Colby for the day?" She asked trying to hype the toddler up more.

"Mommy mommy!" He cried.

"Go say bye to mommy then bambino" Stefania petted his head softly.

"No" he stomped "Mommy!"

"Go see her Luca, go say bye byes" Jaina encouraged her little nephew.

"No!" He screamed, "Mommy!" He cried loudly.

Danielle heard his cries and walked back in the house wiping her eyes.

"Hey baby mommy here" she scooped him up and he started sniffling into her shoulder.