Dark (Louis Version)

Dedicated to Roshniloves1D :D

(Sorry it's real late. I had some....issues0.0)

YOUR POV

"Where's your mom?" Louis asked me with a slight smirk on his face.

"Uh..she's..she's at work." I said getting nervous as we step on my porch, the wind blowing at my dress.

Louis had been dropping me off after we went to dinner but instead of driving off, he got out of the car with me. So now here we are on my porch and I'm unlocking my door.

"May I come in?" He asked me when I opened the door.

"Uh...It's really late you should g-" I started but he cut me off by putting his hands on my waist an backing me up into my house. He shut the door.

"O-or..just c-come in." I said looking timidly at my feet. Louis' the kind of guy that everyone is usually scared of. I know he wouldn't hurt me..but he just makes me so flustered all the damn time, that's all. One minute he's all 'Mr. Tough Guy' then the other minute he's so romantic, sweet, caring, and loving.

He rubs my hips slowly and starts leaning in so that his lips are just slightly brushing mine. I'm hungry for his lips. I want them on mine so bad. But I'm letting him take he lead. He presses me flush against him, wrapping his arms completely around my lower back. We closed the space between our faces joining our lips together expressing our affection towards each other.

I ran my hands through his hair, only to make his quiff look kinky and stick up in all directions. He slowly let his hands fall from around my waist and takes my hand.

"C'mon." He said pulling me to my room.

"O-okay.." I said getting a little more nervous.

We walk into my room and as soon as we're in there I look straight at him with my cheeks flushed. He stares back but I can't read the expression on his face. The smile he has on is unreadable.

He slowly makes his way towards me with lustful -yet loving- eyes. He gently places a hand behind my neck and guides my face toward his for another kiss. This kiss isn't like the other kisses...this kiss is more...passionate? I'm not sure but..I like the feeling.

His other hand snakes down between my legs and is now on my inner thigh. I shudder at the feeling but not in a bad way...I guess I'm just nervous.

"Gonna make you feel so good." He whispers as he kisses my collar bone.

One of his hands is holding my body against his and his other hand is between my legs, sliding up my dress and to the hem of my lacy underwear. He dips his fingers into my lace panties tugging them down my slim legs. As soon as they hit the floor he presses his thumb on my sensitive area (also known as the-place-where-I wanted-him-to-touch-me-the-most).

"Uhh Lou." I whimper as my knees buckle underneath me.

He's still kissing my collar bone while he works his hand on my lower region. He suddenly stops his movements and places his hands behind my thighs. I get the idea of what he wants me to do and I jump and wrap my legs around his waist.

He walks us over to the bed and places me down on the duvet. He kisses me softly before he starts sliding down my body. He pushes the end of my dress up my thighs and above my navel.

I suddenly feel the wetness of his tongue on my womanhood and it startles me and I jump a little surprised to what he just did.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask closing my legs right away.

"Relax love...I'm gonna make you feel good. Trust me?" He said rubbing my thighs to soothe me.

"Y-yes I trust you." I said, still not opening my legs.