Your Bio (And some notes)

Hi! Its A/N! Ive been reading dangerous fellows x readers for a while but there's not a lot of them and most of them have been really short so I wanted to give it a try!

Notes:
Im so sorry but for this story you will look a certain way, But I'll try to keep some parts of you vague-- And your backstory will be quite dark. 
Also sorry if characters act OOC(Out of character for those wondering!) and I will probably stray from the story of the game since I don't want to show what you've already probably seen. 
And I know almost every author hates Lawrence but..... He will be a valid love interest--
ALSO YOUR BACKSTORY WILL BE EXPLAINED IN THE CHAPTERS AS WE GO-

What you look like:
Hair: You have brown hair like in the game but you have white bangs(I was thinking see through Korean bangs) and 
Skin color: Ill try to keep it vague
Eye color: Crimson
Body type: You'll be shorter than the boys with the same body type as Scarlett, But with abs--
Special skills: You're very flexible, You used to be a gymnast and were in many sports when you were in school before the zombie outbreak. You give off a warm aura, like the feeling of being home. You also have really good aim.
Smarts: You're pretty intelligent and resourceful.
Weaknesses: Hot people(okay ill stop), Children, Eating properly, Sleep and getting close to people, Weak arm. 
Personality: You're positive, You don't like crying in front of people or being comforted by them. You also don't like people being dependent or yourself being dependent. You like power ofcourse but you're not cruel usually. You do get annoyed pretty easily but you usually get over it. You're a forgiving person but you don't forget what people do to you.

Happy reading.