Chapter 35.

Chapter 35.

*(Y/N)'s POV.*

I opened my eyes. The dark room, it was cold, but the feeling was nice. My body was burning in the inside. In an awful way. The poison I received from Ivor was nowhere close to be a nice sensation. It felt as if a thousand snakes bit me at the same time.

I slowly sat up. My muscles were still hurt from the punches I received, but they were better than last night. Once I fully sat down, I gazed through the window. The sun wasn't shining yet, but the morning was already coming. I guessed it was five in the morning, or something like that.

(Y/N): "That is not a nice headache." I placed my right hand on my forehead.

I was dizzy and my body felt heavy. I was weak. I put a lot of effort and managed to stand up, I stumbled a bit, but managed to stay still. I looked over my shoulder to the bed. Akeno wasn't there, not tonight. She was pissed, most probably.

(Y/N): "Shit..." I turned to the door. "Anyways, I need water."

I carefully made my way to the kitchen. On the way, I stumbled with some furniture, but nothing too bad. I managed to get there after a minute. Even opening the fridge and grabbing a glass was too much with my state. I difficultly poured myself some water and drank it faster than ever.

Gojo: "(Y/N), get back to bed. You need to rest." He said.

(Y/N): "Nah, I'm good." I responded.

Gojo: "No. Even the inner world looks like it consumed drugs. Go. To. Sleep." He demanded.

(Y/N): "Please. I'm fine, just need to get used to reality again."

Ashborn: "(Y/N) Bahamut. Satoru Gojo is right." He stated. "You need more sleep. Good sleep."

(Y/N): "Ashborn, after all this time, you can call me (Y/N). Even Bahamut is fine. But my full name? Come on." I joked.

Gojo: "(Y/N). Wake up. You are getting weaker with each second you maintain your body in here." He said.

(Y/N): "W-What?" I asked, confused.

Ashborn: "Listen to him. Before it's too late." He asked.

(Y/N): "What are you talking about?" I wondered.

Gojo: "Wake up. Leave this place!" He forced.

(Y/N): "I don't understand! I am awake!" I responded.

Ashborn: "No you aren't. You need to realize that." He declared.

(Y/N): "If I am still sleeping. Where the hell am I?!" I shouted.

Gojo: "Oh no."

(Y/N): "What?" I asked.

Gojo: "It is too late." He sighed, somewhat sadly. "Till we meet again, (Y/N)."

Ashborn: "We will be waiting for you." He said.

From far away, the blue flames started disappearing. A strong gust of wind blew past me, knocking me off my feet. I regained stability and saw as the storms in the Blue Flamed Hell became stronger, and the fire rose up. The place started to attack itself, and me.

In the distance, a black quick mist engulfed everything in its path. I tried to move, but my feet wouldn't respond. The black mass got faster and faster with each passing second. It reached Gojo and Ashborn, and they disappeared inside of it. Closer. It got closer to me, as I tried to escape from it. But I couldn't.

It surrounded me. I was standing alone in the middle of the dark. I looked around and tried calling for anyone but to no avail. In the black mist, a smile and two eyes appeared. They were made of purple and blue lights, which resembled the shapes of a distorted face. The mouth laughed, as it disappeared. Suddenly the place started shaking, and I felt the ground get destroyed, as the sky fell down.