Chapter 4- Gilderoy Lockhart

"The Daily Prophet

FLYING CAR MYSTIFIES MUGGLES

Yesterday morning, muggles all over London reported sightings of a blue Ford Anglia car flying erratically above the city streets. Reports of the car heading north and away from the city flooded into local police stations. The Improper Use of Magic Office is now investigating the incident."

"Have you read this yet?" Asked Cedric who was siting in the Slytherin dinning table. Cedric was such an angel, everyone here liked him, that's why they accepted him in the Slytherin table

"Yesterday morning?" Who might be as crazy to fly a car with the risk of being seen?

There was a rushing sound overhead and a hundred or so owls streamed into the Great Hall, they were all dropping letters and packages to everyone or well, at least many of students of the four Hogwarts houses.

A big, lumpy package bursted into my table. I rushed to open it

"STEALING THE CAR, I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SURPRISED IF THEY'D EXPELLED YOU, YOU WAIT TILL I GET HOLD OF YOU, I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU STOPPED TO THINK WHAT YOUR FATHER AND I WENT THROUGH WHEN WE SAW IT WAS GONE " I was distracted by those yells that came from the howler that was sent to Ronald Weasley.

The yells of Mrs. Weasley were bursting through all the Great Hall, Ron sank so low in his chair.

"LETTER FROM DUMBLEDORE LAST NIGHT, I THOUGHT YOUR FATHER WOULD DIE OF SHAME, WE DIDN'T BRING YOU UP TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS, YOU AND HARRY COULD BOTH HAVE DIED "- "WE ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED, YOUR FATHER'S FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK,IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT AND IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT BACK HOME." Finally, the red envelope, which had dropped from Ron's hand, bursted into flames and finally turned into ashes.

All Slytherin table bursted in laugher, not me. I looked at Cedric with the same shock as I was. I see, they caused all the flying car trouble.

"Whoa, that was"-"Quirky" He said

"Well, I'm glad I don't have Mrs. Weasley as my mother" I said

"What did your parents sent to you?"

"Let me see, this is really heavy" I said

"Do you need help?" He asked

"Not at all" I smiled at him

The package had a small card, it was from my mom.

"For Lynx,

I send you this coat I got for you so when you play Quidditch you don't catch an illness,

Lots of love,

Narcissa Malfoy."

I smiled, the coat was beautiful, definitely it was designed for flying, it didn't look cumbersome, but maybe the weight was a problem, but it didn't matter, it is beautiful.

"Your mother seem to be aware that playing Quidditch with a cold weather is a problem" Cedric said

"Yeah, last time I had to drink a potion in order to resist the weather" That vial was made by Professor Snape.