1 -{The encounter}-

[Author Note:] Hiiiii- im doing my best hereee- i probably wont be to active but ima try to update as much as possible! 
     -Laz
-
-
-
   Any normal person would have by far notified the police by now. Unfortunately, Victor just so happened to not care of the presence he always felt when he was outside his home, so in fact, it made the situation weirder than it already was. In the corner of his eyes he caught a stare, two silver eyes peeping from around him. He tried to keep track of them but they darted from one place to another the moment he caught sight of them. "Tch." Victor mumbled, crossing his arms while picking out a small shop to enter. He looked around at the antiques hanging from the walls and the delicate glass wear laid out in front of him. He couldn't help but have his attention drawn to a specific set of bone China. As he gently lifted a small teacup, his eyes lit up with curiosity. He slowly turned the cup in his hands, taking in ever scratch and every painted flower, until he felt a piercing stare from behind him. As he turned to it, there was suddenly a tall man with orange, brown hair standing by him, but he recognized that look . . . Those piercingly beautiful silver eyes were burned into his memory. So this was the man stalking him? He'd expected a small meek boy, not a tall, toned man. The realization hit him like a rock to the head and he nearly dropped the precious cup, setting it down immediately to avoid breaking it. The man let out a light huff, almost seemingly relaxing but not quite fully. "May I get by you?" The accent was almost the same as Victors, with a few different pronunciations. He was almost in a daze for a moment before snapping back to reality, giving nothing more but a simple nod as he let the man pass. He checked the price on the tea set and pulled out his card to pay before the man pulled out his own, sliding it into the chip reader before Victor could realize. The man simply gave him a sly smile and walked out, not a single word being said along the way. He sputtered, utterly surprised at the confrontation, not expecting the man to buy him the tea set. He regained his plain expression and gathering the set. He slipped in through his door and locked it, going to his room before his brother could but in. He was much too tired to think, all he did was lay down and flip his lights off, no more stalker for tonight, only sleep. And with that last thought, his mind clouded as he dozed off.