2-{Toffee Roses}-

[Author Note:] Ayyyyyyy- guess whos writing lmao
     -Laz
-
-
-
   As soon as his alarm went off, he shot up. His mind raced for a few minor seconds before he realized nothing was happening as of the moment. He let out a groan, laying back as he did before and rubbing his eyes. "Damned job . . ." He mumbled, stretching before slowly sitting up, his most dreaded part of the day. Throwing his shoes on and a new outfit, he rushed out of the door to the nearby flower shop to get to work, after all the flowers won't last long if they aren't watered now will they. He picked up the watering can, sprinkling the succulents with some mist before watering all the high maintenance flowers with a heavier stream. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and rested on a chair, tired from the rude awakening and sudden running around. The blonde perked up as the bell on the door let out a little jingle, he stood back up and headed to the counter to serve whoever was in need of flowers. As soon as he looked at the door, he was met with the same silvery grey eyes staring back, nearly making him fall over as the tall man strode in. The small blonde calmed himself before putting on that sickeningly fake smile he did for all customers, "Hello sir, what flowers are you looking for?" The man stared for a moment before pulling out his wallet, "Toffee roses if that's not too much trouble." He perked up upon hearing said request, what a strange request of flower. Victor simply shrugged it off as he headed to the back with all the more exotic flowers, picking up a bundle and heading back. "These are the flowers you've come to buy, sir?" He sat the bundle on the counter. The man simply gave a nod and swiped his credit card, scooping up the roses like a baby in his arm before smiling at the small man and walking out. The blonde couldn't think of anything else other than the odd meeting he'd just had, but he did catch his name from the card information. "Red Larson, how peculiar." He lowered his voice as he spoke to himself. "No matter, I have to restock the Jasmin lilies before Mathew gets here or else who knows how much longer he'd get to avoid fertilizer duty much longer.