Its okay.

*Buzz*,*buzz*
7:40a.m. my phones clock read. Yes. my flight is at 9:25.

I hung up on Sophie and and texted her.

My sweet girl

Hey baby
I won't be able to talk
for a while:/
read. 7:49a.m.

Huh?? Why??
read. 7:51a.m.

I have to go do this thing
with Matt and Nick for
our socials for like a
while i'll text u as much
I as I can when I can
read. 7:52a.m.

Oh:((
Have fun text me when
you can please

Of course

Alright I love u
have fun:)

I love you I will thank u
go back to sleep nowww
read. 7:56a.m.

okayy
_________________________________________

'I love you' Ugh yes. I love being able to say it like earlier in our relationship since we always have loved each other as friends for so long. Anyways.

So she should sleep for at least another 2 is hours. So that's good I guess..?

I just checked all of my stuff and I'm ready to go.

My mom was also up here visiting that why she helped me with the buying the ticket. So she was also hopping on the plane with me.

"Matt! We're ready!" I said.

"Okay! Nick let's go." Matt yelled to Nick.

We all got in the car and were talking about ways we could get her to come here, then we got to the airport. This was actually so sad. I'm gonna miss Matt and Nick for like 2 weeks because they're coming for her graduation and birthday.

We all walked in and have a picture, me, Matt, Nick and Mama were all on frame, Matt captioned it.

"Gonna miss Momma MaryLou:("

Because he can't put missing me yet, it would ruin the surprise duhh.

We all said our goodbyes and had our hugs. And then me and my mom had to get on the flight. It lasted forever I slept for a long time. My mom woke me up and we talked for about 20 minutes and then we watched a movie. It was 'The Benchwarmers' Me, Matt, and Nick have always loved that movie. After the  movie was over there was about 30 minutes left of the flight. 30 minutes til I see my sweet girl. I'm so excited. Beyond.

The flight landed, it's now 3:15, I texted her that I was done with my "meetings and stuff" but that I couldn't FaceTime because I have no service but I'll call her soon. I texted her mom earlier about what time I should land.
_

________________________________________

Crystal👍

Hey Chris I'm at the doors