Boarding with supernaturals

A/N 1st Story On Here. ENJOY!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Jessica's P.O.V

"Ohh Jessica you look so beautiful." My mother squealed

"No mom I don't, for gods sake mom stop crying, we're in a store!" I told her glumly.

"I'm sorry baby I'm just not going to be able to see you for the next four or maybe more years" she started sobbing again.

"Mom i will visit on holidays and I'll come back every summer." I replied trying to make her feel better.

"I'm sorry this had to happen honey, I tried so hard to keep you, but it would be better for you to learn from your own kind." She whispered more to herself than me.

My name is Jessica Marks. I'm not the average teenager. I'm a half breed. Half vampire, half werewolf. I am as dangerous as it could get.

My mother is a werewolf. And also the Luna of the Blue-Moon pack. Yea weird right? So how did I become half vampire? Well when my mother was nineteen she had been helplessly in love with a dangerous man named Evan Ravnestad.

They were young and wreck-less. But because of his love for her he bit her in the neck. He made sure when she got pregnant the child was going to be a half-breed. Biting her was the only way to give me his traits. That was because he was a vampire and my mom was a femme. It wasn't usual to see "enemies" in love.

No vampire ever dared to have a halfbreed child. They were the most dangerous and vicious to creatures to exist and there weren't a lot of them left in the whole world a thousand maybe two. They've always been hunted down because of these lies. Yeah that's the sad truth. That's the reason why I can't stay with my mother and with the rest of my pack.

My dad left my mother a year after she had me. my mother told me he left because people were getting suspicious about where he was and some of his also dangerous friends heard about him having a half-breed child so he left. She said he left so i could be protected if he went back and acted as Like he did before they would believe it was just rumors.

I guess It had worked. A lot of people around here don't know I'm a half-breed. They just think I'm a really strong femme. They all say I'm going to make a great Luna but I'm not interested. My younger half-brother Landon could be the future alpha.

Thats after some serious training though. Yeah after my dad left,my mom found her true love, her mate. Alpha Luke was a great dad while I was growing up. But there's always a feeling. How it would've been if I was with my real dad.

I didn't look like my family. Luke (step-dad) had blonde hair blue eyes. And my little sisters Katie 13

And Natalie 6 also with the same traits. Kaden and I , were the only ones that kind of look alike. We both had green eyes & brown hair. His hair was lighter though. We got our traits from our mother.

"Jessie quit spacing out on me" my mum said holding up about seven dresses in her hand.

"Oh sorry, wait who are those dresses for?"

"For you silly now go try them on." She said with a huge smile.

I took them and trudged back to the fitting rooms. Don't get me wrong i love shopping but I'm really tired. we've been shopping since 8:00 this morning right when the mall opened. what could a 17 year-old do with this many outfits?

We were finally home after so many more hours of shopping. We came back with more that 50 bags from different stores and they weren't the small bags either. I was so exhausted but my mom had a surprise for me at the end of our shopping. We got manicures and pedicures. Then she had got my hair done for me. My long brown hair was now charcoal black and I had gotten really cute side-bangs & my whole hair was highlighted with dark blue. It was such a cute kinda edgy & dangerous look. Here I come boys.

I was leaving for the boarding school after tomorrow. So I was packing up all of the stuff I had bought.

The school was in a town out of country. My step dad knows the headmaster / principle of the school. I guess he said they met at some type of meeting. Yep the principles a were. What an abnormal world we live in.

After I packed up all my stuff I went and wrote in my diary, I know how kid-like but I just feel comfortable writing everything down. After about 20 minutes I showered and change into my comfortable pajamas. It was about 10:00 so I decided to eat some PB&J's with a glass of Dr.pepper.

"Jessie?" I saw Natalie peeking out of the hallway.

"Nat shouldn't you be sleeping?" I asked sounding gentle. I was really close to my little sister.

"Yes I'm sorry Jessie, I'm just sad about you leaving me."

" Nat honey, you know I'm going to come back right? I'd never leave you".

"Not for a long time though." She said with a sad face.

"Ahh time will fly by babe, just make sure you kick butt while I'm at school okay? You need to work hard at youre school too. You also have to start getting fit so you can become the future Luna." I said with a serious tone.

"Yes ma'am!" She giggled and hugged me.

"Alright squirt head back to bed."

"Okay goodnight,sleep-tight, sweet dreams, I love you." She said it was our little routine.

"Goodnight, sleep tight, sweet drams & I love you too!"

She quickly ran to her room so mom wouldn't see her.

Authors note: so what do you guys think? Please give me some feedback, message me any ideas too!!!!

Vote , Comment , Fan Please?

- Haim.