Ciel im leaving

--------------------------------
You are an angel in this just saying
--------------------------------
"Ciel I have to go somewhere for the queen."
Y/N said to the boy.
"Why must you go Y/N?" He asked "Can come with you?"
"I wish but I can't bring you. I am an angle after all so I have to go speak with some one so I can get answers." "And why can't I go?" "I was told not to bring you." "Ok I'll miss you." He blushes at his words and kisses your hand. "Wait when will you be back?" He asked worried.
"Don't know but I will be back soon to you but years to me." You said kissing him straight on the lips. "I will miss you Lady Y/N" Sebastian said.
"I will miss you to." You say while blushing.
"Tell Fin I said bye." "Will do my lady." "Thanks!!" You said huging him.
"I'll miss you Ciel! Don't forget I love you!" You say to him. "I won't Y/N!" He said as you kissed him after Lady Elizabeth came and saw. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING CIEL??????" She screamed "Why do you care. We aren't getting married any more me and Y/N are." "WHAT?????????" She screamed again. "LOOK HERE HE LOVES ME NOT YOU SO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!" You screamed like a demon as Elizabeth is crying. "I SAID LEAVE!!!!!!!!!" With your demon side out now scaring Ciel and Sebastian. "Sorry I got carried away." You say calmly.( You have half a demon side from your dad)