chapter twenty- hatred

its been a month of Blu making Ash's life a living hell. today Blu kissed Soph infront of Ash. Ash had it with Blu. Soph didn't kiss back, she pushed Blu away and she slapped them. Ash got PISSED, their heart rate went up to 180bpm, they had their hand in a tight fist. he started slightly shaking, their face started going red. Ash gave Blu a death stare. 

    Ash started cussing out Blu, they were absolutely tired of Blu gaslighting them, turning everyone they love into their enemies. the thing that pushed him past his limit was Blu kissing Soph.  

    Soph's Pov:

what the fuck just happened. i was by the beach with Ash and Dex and Blu just comes up and kisses me. i felt so bad once i saw Ash's face turn bright red. im scared whats about to happen. what is going to happen between Blu and Ash? i hope things get fixed between the 2 because Ash has the abillty to kill Blu if they really wanted to. FUCK! is this my fault? no its not, it cant be because i was not the one to kiss Blu. i would never do that to Ash.

Dex's pov: 

i was sitting on the beach with Soph and Ash and next thing i know Blu kisses Soph. i was in shock, why would Blu do that. do they have a death wish?

Blu's pov:

WHAT. THE. FUCK. did i just do. ive never seen Ash this mad. he wants to kill me and i was just fucking around with him. i think i went too far with kissing Soph. i cant play this off in the group because Dex is a wittness. i am fucked.

Ash's pov

BLU THAT FUCKING ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE. THEIR DEAD! D.E.A.D.