TRAF

Alicia's POV

I don't know how they could watch scary movies. I hate them. As I lay down her in Justin's bed with him, I was still scared.

"Hey babe why are you still up?" Jay murmered in his sleepy voice. Did I mention his sleepy voice was everything? Well it is!

"I'm scared" I answered truthfully.

"Awe babe don't be scared, you have me to protect you, I won't let you watch another scary movie if you don't want to."

" I just didn't want you to look down on me because I can't grow balls and watch a scary movie"

He laughed "My love, I will never think that, you're my princess and my mom is my queen." He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck and whispered, " I love you".

I whispered back " I love you more" and kissed his lips.

After he kissed me, he placed his hands under my shirt and traveled slowly to my breasts. He then took my shirt off. I reached up to take off his shirt but he pinned my hands down. 

"It's all about you right now." He kiseed me again and slowly pulled down my pyjama shorts. 

"C'mon at least let me take off your shirt babe" I pleaded with him. He then let me take it off and I was surely eye raping him at this moment. I was holding back my desire to drool! He had 6- pack abs and the V line going down to his you-know-where. He then un-hooked my bra, pulling me out of the mental state his chest had me in. He then began to suck on my breasts and moved to the other one. Just when I felt like I was about to come, he stopped. 

"Why'd you stop for?' I asked him.

"Now you know how I felt the time when you touched my dick and you stopped. Payback's a bitch isn't it?' he asked me with a wink.

"You bastard." I told him before bringing his head back down. Instead of him going back to my breasts, he went up to my neck and started sucking on a part of my neck. I moaned. When he finished, he moved down slowly. He kissed pass my breasts, then he went lower and lower, until he reached to my vagina. He slowly slipped one finger in there. It hurt for a while, I mean, I am a virgin.I slowly whined, but not loud enough for him to hear me.

"Damn you're tight. But Daddy likes." he said.

"I'm a virgin, what do you expect?"

He kept a finger in me, but he stopped moving it.

"Wow you, Alicia Jacobs,are a virgin?"

"Yea I saved myself for you, somehow I still had hope that we could work out."

"That's so sweet, that you've saved yourself all these years just for me, I am one lucky guy." He reached up and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Trust me baby I will make sure you're first time is the best ever." He said as he kissed me after each word.

"Thanks, that's why you're the best boo-bear." I laughed loudly I know this would make him mad.

"Please don't call me that."

"Why? You don't like it Boo-bear?" I said as a wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his spot he groaned softly.

"No I do not."

"Awe, what if I did this?" I tossed us over so that I was now laying on top of him above his torso, I slowly grinded on his man hood, and placed a soft kiss on his collar bone.

"Stop teasing me." Yes it was working.

"Teasing you?... I am not doing that." 

"You are, and you're going to regret it just wait and see."

"Oh I'm so scared." He smiled showing his dimple I slowly used my thumb as I caressed his cheek.

"You have the cutest dimples ever." Yes I know we should be making love right now, but it somewhat turned into a weird conversation.

"I know my beautiful princess" I started kissing him deeply as his hands roamed over my soft legs, he squeezed my butt cheek I moaned in the kiss. I grabbed his curly hair in my hands as our tongues fought in the kiss. The things this boy does to me.

I pulled him closer to me by the collar of his shirt, and wrapped my legs around his torso. He rolled us over so that he was now in control. He spread my legs open and crawled in between as he started kissing me again. He stopped for a second and looked me in my eyes.

"You're beautiful you know that?"

I blushed and covered my face in embarassment. "Thanks my love." 

"I am about to devour your body." He slowly licked his lips and boy was it turning me on.

He started sucking on my neck and continued kissing down, he stopped when he reached my entrace he started licking and sucking on my core. I moaned so loud, and at this moment there was no holding back. I grabbed his head so that he can go deeper.

"Oh Justin don't stop" I tried closing my legs because the pleasure was just too good, but he quickly pushed them back open. 

"You like that don't you?"

"Yes! Don't stop please."

I felt my climax building up, the tingles moving from my belly downward, as I arched my back and felt a warm liquid running out of me, I thought "wow my first orgasm". Justin licked it all up not leaving a drop, no one has ever made me feel this way before. "Oh my god, I just had my first climax and it felt so good."

He licked his lips and kissed me. "It's good to know I'm your first when it comes to this." 

I grabbed his head and kissed him hard, licking his bottom lip for entrance. He layed me down not breaking the kiss his man hood started poking my core I moaned as it rubbed up and down my skin. I needed him at this moment. 

"This is going to hurt Ali."

"I know it will, just go slow."

"Of course I will."

He started entering his tip inside of me, he kissed me to distract me from the pain as he slid more of himself into me causing tears to roll down my cheeks. He kissed them away as he fully entered me I bit my lip preventing myself from screaming. It hurts like shit I am not going to lie.

"Does it still hurt?" Justin asked as he took himself out of me and slowly entered again. 

"Not that much."

"Don't worry it will start to feel good just now baby I promise."

He started thrusting his hips forward to me as his meat pounded into me, it really did start feeling like pleasure. I started moaning really loud, I am having sex with this boy I have been in love with since I was the age of 7. Fate really did have something in store for us. I closed my eyes enjoying him thrusting his self into me.

"Open your eyes, I want to see your eyes." I opened my eyes just staring into his, I felt my walls tightening around his manhood as I felt my body start to release juices. Slowly after Justin came inside me, I felt his hot liquid filling my insides. It felt so good.

We both layed there exhausted as he pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks for this amazing night, I love you so much."

"No thank you, I love you way more." He pulled my chin up and pecked my lips. 

"Good night babe"

"Good night my love." Before you know, it my eyes lids got heavy as I fell asleep wrapped around in his arms, enjoying his aroma.

Alright guys, here's the delayed sex scene. I've decided to split up their sex scenes so this is the first one from them. Also, I was thinking if I should keep this restricted chapters book or just put it into my regular books. Tell me what you think ^-^. Love you guys

Unicorns and what-not/ Rainbows and Butterflies (Imma think of a way to sign off this book)

Vote/Comment/Fan

Ash <3