Seventeen

~Denver's POV~

We arrived at the beach house just in time to get freshened up and changed for dinner.
After showing Kennedy & Pauly where their rooms were located, as well as the bathrooms, Clover and I walked to our bedroom. We passed the kitchen and living room on our way to the rooms, though it didn't really matter since we would be going out first.

"I hope you brought a bikini that covers your ass real good." I smacked Clover's panty clad bottom as she stripped. She smirked and slipped into a dainty pink sundress.

"I'll just behave, Denny. Then you won't have to spank me." She gave me a crooked grin and pulled out shorts for the beach instead of bikini bottoms. "But that doesn't mean we won't play."

"I can't wait." I snuggled up next to her and then changed into my own dress clothes.
Clover walked into our bathroom which was connected to our master bedroom and began touching up her hair and makeup.
"I see you looking at me through the mirror, standing here shirtless... you're 'bout to be in trouble naughty girl."

"You won't do shit." Clover teased.

"Oh I won't, will I?" I charged towards her playfully, bent her over and spanked her ass several times over her dress. "Will I? You don't want to play that bet with me baby." I laughed, pulled up her dress and slapped her panty clad bottom several times more ever so lightly so they barely stung.

"Owww, Denny quittttt..." Clover moaned and wiggled her ass, pretending as if she wished to be free from my clutches.

"As you wish." I fixed her dress and rubbed her bottom. "Now I'll let you finish up getting ready. I'm going to make a quick run to the store okay? Grab us some goodies."

"Okay Denny, I love you, see you soon."

"I love you too, see you soon."

----------------------------------------------

~Clover's POV~

As Denver walked out the door, Kennedy walked in, having just been ready to knock.

"Bye Kennedy." Denver added on as he walked out the door.

"Bye Denver." Kennedy replied and then shut the door as she walked into our bedroom. "What'd you do?" She asked me, plopping down on the bed.

"What do you mean?" I didn't know if maybe she had heard, but our bedroom was fairly secluded so I couldn't imagine how she would have.

"Your dress got caught in your panties," Kennedy pointed. "I can see his handprint on your booty."

"Oh gosh," I laughed and fixed myself; apparently Denver had mistakenly got my dress caught in my panties instead of fixing them properly as he intended. "This time I didn't do anything naughty, we were just playing around."

"Ooo, spicy, what game."

"I bet him he wouldn't spank me and he proved me wrong...but I knew I was wrong." I smirked as I finished up my makeup.

"Mmm, I could use me some of that." Kennedy flipped through a magazine, still laying on the bed.
Kennedy enjoyed the company of men and the idea of all men and any sexual activity. When she swooned over my relationship with Denver and wished for her own, it wasn't a relationship with Denver she desired but a relationship with a man who would handle her the way that Denver handled me.
I smiled to myself as I realized I had something Kennedy wanted, first for once. I spent all of elementary school, junior high and high school jealous of Kennedy's carefree mood and playful vibe. I was always so timid and I was proud to have taken a leap; I was even more proud that I had made her proud of me. I knew she was proud of me for following my heart.

-----------------------------------------------------

~Denver's POV~
(At Dinner)

"I hope you kids like seafood! It's caught fresh daily in these parts and cooked to utter perfection." I listened to dad gleam in excitement.

"But if you don't, there's chicken and soups and, well let's just say you won't go hungry." Mama added.

We had entered the finest restaurant in town. Mama & daddy wished to give us the most grand, enjoyable trip imaginable.
As we sat down at the table, I pointed out a few of my favorite meals to Clover, Kennedy and Pauly.

"Everything is incredible here, but if I had to choose a single favorite it would be the mango salsa covered salmon." I showed them; my opinion causing Clover to order the same as I did.

While we waited on our meals to arrive, I teased her with my hand under the table where no one else could see.
Our food was delicious and afterwards, we went our seperate ways for awhile. I almost felt as if mama & daddy had intentionally had me being Clover, Kennedy and Pauly so that they could get some time alone. Of course, I didn't mind.
Mama & daddy went out for some drinks, Kennedy went off to do lord knows what, Pauly decided to go and search the local shores for some seashells and Clover & I decided to go back to the beach house and have a little bit of fun of our own.