Twenty-Two

~Denver's POV~

As more celebration of my (our) impending graduation, mama and daddy couldn't resist but get us a limo to share for prom.
Clover and I, as well as Pauly and Kennedy, were set up nicely to have a wonderful time.

The best spot for pictures would be Clover's backyard by the pond. It was a beautiful setting.
So mama, daddy and I drove over early to get some pictures. Kennedy and Pauly met us there as well.

-------------------------------------------------

~Clover's POV~

"Now I want one of you with your hands on the swing just like when you were a little girl." Mama asked, tearing up.

"Mamaaaa..." I whined with a blush to my cheeks.

"Don't sass your mama; come on, here you go." She led me to the swing and took my picture. I smiled to please her.

The pictures went by seemingly fast, even though my mama and Denver's mama had to have taken hundreds.
Kennedy's mother didn't bother to show up; I'm sure she didn't even remember what today was. Pauly's mom was too busy keeping her several younger children in line to take the time for Pauly, a middle child. But even with just the two of them, our mama's took enough pictures to satisfy our entire school if it came down to it.

Before we even knew it, we were off to prom. Dinner would be served there; it was going to be chopped salad for the appetizer, grilled salmon for the entree and seasoned broccoli for the side. Caramel cheesecake was set for dessert. It was all so delicious.
After dinner and some dancing, Kennedy and I excused ourselves to the bathroom.

"Did you bring it?" I giggled.

"Duh." She pulled a flask out of her bra and poured the liquor equally into our punch glasses.

"I feel so bad."

She slipped the empty flask back into her bra, we said 'cheers' and began to drink.

------------------------------------------------------

~Denver's POV~

I watch as Clover comes out of the bathroom with Kennedy. Weren't their glasses less full a few minutes before? I wonder if there's another punch station in the women's bathroom...at least until the girls came over to us all giggly and smelling strongly of alcohol.

"Clover Rose Anderson, have you been drinking??" I quiz her.

"Nooo...." She lies. If we weren't in such a public space, that would have gotten her a firm smack on the ass.

I smell her breath. "You know what?" I think about it. "Come with me, dandelion. You're in trouble."

"Oooo, Denny's scawyyyy..." She drunkenly laughed as I took her hand and lead her down the hall behind me.
I notice a teary eyed Kennedy and dominant Pauly following.
We make it to the limo where the driver won't be back for another hour, when prom was set to end.

"So what do you think? I think they drank together so they can be spanked together. We lay them over our knees where they're face to face, so they can see it all coming on each other but all we see is our individual girls ass? You don't see Kennedy, I don't see Clover." Pauly proposed.
Ever since Pauly and Kennedy had gotten together, he had been trying to help her become a better version of herself and she had agreed so now she would suffer the consequences just as Clover would.

"Awwwweee, dennyyyy.... don't spank meeee..." Clover grabbed my hands and squirmed around.

"Have you forgotten the authority you asked of me, dandelion? If you don't want me to spank you, that's fine, but I can't very well be a good guide for you if you want to ask me to help you be good and then won't submit when you break your own rules?" I wouldn't be mad if she ever changed her mind, but I didn't want her thinking that she could have it both ways. It was impossible for me to do what she had previously asked yet let her off the hook; I couldn't answer one request without breaking the other.

"You're right....I was naughty....okay, I agree." Clover wished to be punished for things she viewed as wrong yet still did anyways, and so I would honor those desires.

"Then you and Kennedy are going to be spanked together." I remarked, agreeing with Pauly's previous idea.

"Whattttt....." Both girls whined simultaneously.

"You just earned yourself extra with my belt when I get you home, Kennedy Grace. You're lucky I don't have it now; even your waterproof makeup wouldn't take that ocean of tears." Pauly was more assertive with Kennedy, but I could tell by Kennedy's reaction that this was their intended and desired relationship. He was dominant and she was submissive and obedient.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry." Kennedy hung her head and a few tears fell.

"Okay girls, now in we go." Pauly and I directed them into the limo and we shut the door.
Leaving a little room between us, Pauly and I sat down on the left wall. I took Clover over my lap so that she was facing the left side and would face a spanking from my right hand. Pauly placed Kennedy over his lap so that she was facing the right side (and now Clover) and she would face his left hand. These would be two very sore girls, as I was right handed and Pauly was left handed.

The girls cried softly of embarrassment and tried to hang their heads so they didn't have to peace each other, but that wasn't the punishment.
Pauly reached into Kennedy's dress and pinched her nipples, seemingly, as she shrieked in pain.

"Now did I or did I not state that your punishment, in partial, would be that you must face Clover as you both are getting punished?" He lectured.

"I'm sorry." Kennedy said, her eyes filled with tears.

Pauly reached in her dress once more and pinched, what must have been twice as hard because she sobbed.

"I asked you a question Kennedy."

"Yes sir; you informed me...*sob*..."

"Then face her."

"Yes sir."

Both girls looked at each other tearfully, full of embarrassment as well as sorrow that they would have to watch each other get spanked soundly without a chance to console the other. Pauly and I, deciding it was now time, gave each other a nod and then looked away as we bared our girls asses, preparing them for a nice hard spanking.