Ten

~Denver's POV~

"Help you with wh..." I stood in my doorway and saw her fine ass in her pretty bra and cute monkey patterned panties. "Ooo, you're sexy."

"Denny..." She pouted and blushed. "Can you help me find the courage to take this bra and these panties off? I want to be completely vulnerable..."

"Whatever you desire my dandelion." I slowly unfastened the back of her bra and carefully slipped the straps from off of her shoulders. I did my best not to glance at her body to try and give her, her privacy; I may have been curious, but this wasn't about my curiosities at the moment, but instead about hers.
Clover must have noticed me closing my eyes because she turned facing me; I felt her body as she repositioned it, taking the bra and tossing it into the chair.

"Denver..." She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. "You're allowed to look at me."

I slowly opened my eyes. "Shit..." Her breasts rested in my hands. I had big, base player hands, but her titties still managed to poor out of them. "I'm sorry I mean...." Her nipples hardened on my palms. "Well shit. Clover you've got beautiful boobs...I'm sorry, I've never seen what they looked like before now. I didn't really know what to expect."

"I'm glad you like them Denny..." She blushed and it reminded me that we were still on a mission.

I gently released her breasts from my hands and watched as they bounced lightly back into place.
I slipped my fingers into the sides of her panties, gently pulling them from away from her hips and down her thighs, legs and ankles until she stepped out of them.
I had never seen a woman in the nude before and she was facing my direction. Fuck, she was beautiful.

"So just to be clear? You want me to be harsh with you? You want me to give you all you can take?" I confirmed. She nodded her head, staring into my eyes assertively. "Well I aim to please, sweet dandelion." With her chin in my hand I directed her forehead against my lips so that I could kiss it.
I began to unbuckle my belt; I watched her eyes widen.
"Whenever you're done, Clover Rose, all you have to do is smack my shin three times in a row and I'll stop. I know you're a cry baby," I smirked, she blushed. "But if you can manage to get the words out, we should have a safe word too."

"Hmm...how's about...." She crinkled her nose as she thought about it carefully, wanting to pick something she wouldn't accidently cry out. "Pickles!"

"Pickles it is." I chuckled. "Now...to business..." I pulled my belt out from within my pant loops, folded it and laid it on my bed. "First, I'm going to spank you real good with my hand until I can't take anymore. Then, unless you meet your desired limit, I'll take that belt and whoop the fuck out of you until you do."

"Yes sir." Clover submitted.

I sat on my bed and took her into my arms, guiding her across my lap.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes sir, I am."

"Good. Now stay in this position. A little squirming is okay, but you under no circumstances, put your hands back here, understand? You do that and soon as you heal imma spank you for real." She giggled; I rested my hand on her bottom. "I ain't joking with you dandelion; I don't want to actually hurt you, we're just playing right here, but if you put your hands in the way I don't know if I'll have the time to react and I don't want to accidentally swat your hands especially with the belt. If you feel the need to put your hands in the way, that means you're at your limit and we at least take a break, okay?"

"Okay Denny, I won't put my hands in the way."

"Good girl. Now here we go...." I raised my hand and began to firmly smack her bottom, being sure to spank each cheek several times before swapping. "How do you like that baby?"

"Ohhh----wwww.....mmmm....." She moaned.

I intentionally smacked a little harder than I had been previously. "You answer when I speak to you darling."

"Ouchhhieee, yes...ohhhh....sir..... I...I...like that...owww....a lot.....fast--er...." She moaned again.

"Your wish is my command, princess." I upped the speed and slightly cranked up the intensity.
I felt her boobs bouncing against my knee as she squirmed and whimpered. Her ass cheeks jiggled as I smacked them sternly. After a few minutes she finally began to cry; I picked her up and laid her over my bed, picking up my belt.

I rested my left hand on her lower back and raised my belt into the air with my right and then released, slowly but steadily spanking her bottom with it. She cried loudly.

"You still want more dandelion??" I asked as she sobbed a few times. I felt bad, but had to shake it off because I had only done what she wanted.

"Yes...*sob*...you don't...need to stop.... I'll...t-t-tell you...*sob*...when I'm done...." She assured me.

"Okay dandelion, well here's our home stretch then." I raised the belt again and gave her about a dozen more swats before she said the safe word.
Upon the safe word, I tossed my belt across the room and scooped her up into my arms, being careful not to put too much pressure on her bright red bottom.
I slid under her body, sitting on my bed, and slowly cradled her as she cried on my shoulder. Ever so gently I rubbed her bottom.

"Baby girl....I'm sorry....I stopped as soon as you said you wanted me too...." I didn't know how to respond. Clover began to calm down.

"Denny...*sniffle*...don't be sorry...*sniffle*...that was sexy as fuck."