Characters

Rishi, aged 35, works as a software engineer in AURA group of companies.
Pooja, aged 26, is a leading business woman and teaches carnatic music to kids and adults.
Deepti, a naughty young girl, one among the next heirs of AJP group of companies.

The main characters are the ones above.
The other characters include -
Pooja's mother - Kanmani
Pooja's father - Ravindran

Rishi's mother - Revathi
Rishi's father - Kashinath

Pooja's brothers - Ajay and Jayanth
Rishi's sister - Malini
Pooja's sister in law - Keerthana (Ajay's spouse)
Jayanth is unmarried and the youngest among the three.
Background about the supporting characters -
Ajay and Jayanth assist their sister with the business. Ajay assists his spouse to run her dad's company. Ajay is a film director and has done a couple of films. His script writing has evolved and he was once branded as a director who marked his career with flop films but now he is the director with meaningful scripts and the best screenplay.
Jayanth is an artist and designs cartoons. He was once a well known cartoonist but because of the growth in technology and digital art people started to move on from hand made cartoons.
Keerthana, the one with a chirpy nature who keeps the household alive. She is a woman of action and does her work with no doubts.
Malini, an ambivert, aged 27, is the managing director in AJP group of companies. She is an aspiring dancer and works with team natya, a youtube channel.

This would give you a vague idea about Rishi and Pooja's household.

Prologue is coming up soon...