Chapter 2 - Enraged Mother

Deepti asked Rishi to get her down and then hugged his legs with her tiny hands.

Deepti - I like you
Rishi - I love you!
Deepti - You look cute

Rishi reminisced the days when Pooja told this to him.

Rishi - You want to go out with me?
Deepti - If amma is fine with
Rishi - Pooja ma! Can I take her out?

Pooja was afraid. She didn't want to lose her daughter. Her heart felt it was fine to send Deepti but she was afraid. What if Rishi takes Deepti and leaves somewhere like the way he did five years ago.

Rishi - It is fine ma. I will take her out some other day.
Deepti sighed and went out to play.
Kanmani came to the hall. She saw Rishi and she turned her head away. Pooja went to her room. Kanmani went near Rishi.

Kanmani - Enna thambi, entha mugatha vechutu paaka vanthinga.
Neenga varuvinga varuvinganu Ava kaathitu irundha. Oru pillaiya thaniya valatha. Ava sethala irukkaalanu paakanumnu kooda ungalukku thonala. Pinna edhuku vandhinga? Kattikittu, vaithula pullaiyoda vittutu poitinga. Ooru avala epdi paathuchunu ungalukku theriyuma?

Pooja - Amma?!

Kanmani - Enna pesa vidu, ithuku mele ennala amaithiya irukka mudiyathu, I have been quiet for 5 long years and seen my daughter suffer. I can't. Ipdi nee kashta padratha pakurathuka Naa onna pethen.

Pooja - Amma, he is still my husband. Nee avara en ipdi pesura? Na onna thappu sollula aana avara edhum solladha

Kanmani - Innum evlo naal paithyakariya ivara nenachutu nambite iruppa

Pooja - Naa saagura vara pothuma ?!

Rishi was surprised. She didn't talk to him properly from the time he came. But, she still protects him, supports him.

Kanmani - Onna thiritha mudiyaatu ma, en pethikaaga palla kadichitu irukken

Pooja - Amma please, ulla ponga

Kanmani - Poren !
Kanmani left the place fuming.

Rishi went to Pooja
Rishi - Sorry!
Pooja - This won't suffice Rishi
Rishi - Can I hug you?
Rishi sighed to his state. He had created this.
Pooja - Hmm
Pooja melted to the warmth and started weeping. Rishi cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead and went near her lips. She pulled back.

Rishi - Amma?
Pooja - Mele roomla
Rishi - Appa?
Pooja - Mele *she pointed to the photo hung*
Rishi plopped on the floor.

Short daily updates would be there. Hope you enjoy! Cover page will be released soon.

Thank you!
Do vote if you like the story. Comment your views and share it with your friends and family.