Chapter 1 - Shattered Him

She was startled. He mouthed, "Pooja ma" and she didn't respond. He thought she would understand him and recieve him with a hug but she was broken inside. 

She gestured him to come in. She didn't want to speak. She wanted to hug him and cry but she didn't. She wanted to know why. She kept waiting and here he is. She could have took this easy but she didn't. She knew that she didn't deserve this 5 years of misery. 

He went inside. He was shattered to see her like this. Swollen eyes, pale face and  her silence were something unexpected. 
She didn't let him enter their room. He followed her to the guest room. She spoke, "Sollunga". He told, "Pooja ma, epdi irukka?". She replied, "Ah, Okay, neenga?".  He told, "I missed you". 
Pooja (MV) - Then Why did you leave me? 
Rishi leaned in to kiss her but she pulled back. She didn't want to lose herself to him again. She trusted him and trusts him till date but she is badly hurt, she faced a lot without him. 
Rishi was shattered. 
Rishi - Pooja, are you okay? What happened?
Pooja - Nothing
 Deepthi came back from school with Jayanth and ran searching for her mom. Pooja got up from her seat and went to her daughter, kissed her forehead and lifted her in her arms. 
She went to the sofa and sat with her love in her arms and asked her...
Pooja - How was the day, Deepti thangam? 
Deepti - It was nice amma. Who is that guy in blue shirt? 
Deepti pointed out to Rishi. 
Pooja - Paati is waiting to meet you. Go talk to her and pick up some grapes from Kala aunty.
Deepti - You didn't answer me amma. Who is he? 
Pooja - I will tell you later 
Deepti - Okay ma

Rishi who watched all this went near Pooja.
Rishi - Who is that young kid? She calls you 'Amma'. Who is she? Is she our.....
Pooja - Your blood. You left her in me 2 months before you left. I didn't know you left her too.
Rishi - How did you come to know? 
Pooja - I started throwing up the day you left. I thought it was because of my....... Never mind. But tested positive in this and found out that I had a life growing in me.

'Never mind' she has begun to hide things from him. He was happy and sad. He felt sad for leaving Pooja alone in this phase. He felt happy to have become a father. 

Pooja - Do you want me to tell her you are her dad? 
Rishi - I am her dad. She wouldn't miss her dad from today. Tell her.
Deepti came running Pooja.
Deepti - Done ma! 
Pooja - Good.
Deepti - Answer me now.
Pooja - He is your dad.
Deepti - Appa? 
Pooja - Hmm

Rishi went near Deepti carried her in his arms and spoke to her.
Rishi - Appava miss panningala? 
Deepti - No but yes. 
Rishi - Why no? Why yes? 
Deepti - No enna amma didn't let me feel so. Yes because I needed a dad to sign in my school application.

Rishi laughed and cried internally on how connected he was with his daughter. Now, his mission was to establish the connect with his daughter. 

Short daily updates would be there. Hope you enjoy! Cover page will be released soon.

Thank you! 
Do vote if you like the story. Comment your views and share it with your friends and family.