Ch 2 ~ Suicide

Chapter 2 - Suicide

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧂꧂

Ever since the young man first appeared in the cafe, he seemed to come more and more often. He soon became a regular customer.

Mirajane had also seen the young man and was sure that the main reason for his appearance was Lucy.

„I'm telling you Lucy, I think he likes you." The whitehead whispered behind the bar, Lucy shaking her head in disagreement.

„He hasn't talked to me at all, Mira. Also, he doesn't care if I'm the one serving him or someone else." She whispered back, slightly turning her head to the man who silently sat at the window again at his single seat.

„Maybe it's enough for him to see you." The woman winked.

„Yeah, right." The blonde rolled her eyes and rushed to the door as a new customer arrived.

A tall man with dark brown hair and a smug grin on his face.

Yeah, this type of guy surely was not her type at all.

„Hello, Sir! May I take your jacket?" Lucy greeted and asked politely, bowing down to the man.

„You can take me however you like, cutie." The guy said, obviously trying to flirt with the student as he gave her his jacket.

Lucy tried to ignore his attempt, although the way he scanned her body up and down really weirded her out.

She hung up his jacket and lead him to a table. Of course she noticed his unmissable stares at her butt.

„Wow! What a body!" The guy called out loudly, drawing the attention of the other customers to their side.

The blonde's eyes unconsciously shifted to the mysterious guy sitting by the window, but he was paying no attention to what was happening in the main hall.

„Please keep your voice down, Sir." Lucy quietly pleaded, around her the curious gazes of the guests.

„Everything for you, cutie." The man winked once again as he sat down.

„My name is Dan by the way. May I know yours, cutie?" He added.

Lucy ignored his request and handed the menu over to him, taking out her notepad and pen.

„May I take your order, Sir?" Her voice growing colder by each second. That guy was really testing her patience.

„I want....you." He said, grabbing her hand. She immediately scooted back but wasn't able to shake his grip off.

„I'm not on the menu, Sir." She started shaking with anger and fear. She felt humiliated.

„Well, I still want y-" Before Dan could go on with his harassment, his hand was forcibly ripped off the girl's arm.

Lucy gasped. In front of her the guy who always seemed to ignore her and the world around him. He was actually helping her?

„You're getting on my fucking nerves." The man said lowly and pushed Dan back to his seat.