Ch 6 ~ Summer

Chapter 6 - Summer

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧂꧂

„You're here again." The blonde exclaimed happily, walking over to his table, panting heavily.

She quickly realized she expressed her enthusiasm of seeing him a bit too much.

With a red face she stopped in front of him, giving him a small smile.

„You were not here." He observed, his voice cold just like his dark eyes.

The girl let out an embarrassed chuckle.
„Yeah... I was late today. It's my first time being late. I don't know why but I didn't get much sleep last night." She explained, not caring whether she gave out too much information or not.

She felt comfortable talking to him.

He just stared at her in return, deep in his thoughts.

So that is why she did not turn the lights off in her room for the whole night, He thought.

He had been outside her apartment yesterday night again, just looking at the window that led to her room.

In fact, he had been there every night.

Everyday he fought against the thought of climbing up the window and actually watch her while she was asleep.

His emotions were confusing. He had no reason to watch her or stand outside her apartment at all.

Yet he still felt that urge to do it and he could not manage to fight it off.

It's not like he had anything better to do but unless he planned to kill- he never watched or stalked anyone.

She was the first.

Lucy's face flushed even harder as she realized he would not take his eyes off her, so she cleared her throat.

„You have not ordered anything yet, did you?" She spoke, suddenly remembering what Mira had told her as soon as she stepped into the café.

He did not answer her,
instead he scoffed and turned his head away.

She gulped.

Why was he upset now?

„Why don't you just bring me what you always give to me?" He then said quietly, merely under his breath.

It almost sounded like he was blaming her.

Blaming her for not knowing what to bring him.

She rolled her eyes, „Duh," she pouted.

„But is it not boring to always order the same thing?" She questioned, placing her small hand on his broad shoulder.

Maybe this was her attempt to flirt, maybe she was just being friendly.

He tensed under her sudden touch, feeling every inch of her fingers brushing against him.

And for once, he cursed the hoodie that covered his skin, hindering the intimacy she initiated.

He quickly relaxed under her touch and turned his head to her again.