Chapter 1

YOUR POV
Key:
Y/p : your pronouns
Y/s : your skin tone
Y/h : your hair type

NOTE: In the other chapters, if I forget to write y/p, just add your prounouns into it. I'm sorry for the errors.💓

"Sweetie! Come down for breakfast! I made Waffles!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

Hey, My name is y/n Maximoff and I am the daughter of (yup you guessed it) Wanda Maximoff and Vision. I don't look much like my mother and father. That is because since my father is a A.I and is a machine, melanin was processed into my body. I inherited my mother's powers and haven't really been able to control them but this year, I finally can go to school. Uncle Tony (A.K.A Tony Stark) created a bracelet that can control my powers for me. If I get too mad or sad it may or may not blow up. Anyways, enough of my backstory let's get back to the story.

I picked out my outfit for the day. A Midtown High sweater with a attachable collar and some baggy jeans. The school had sent me a royal blue crew neck a few weeks before my arrival. My hair was in wavy ponytails/afro puffs (depending on your hair type💓) with a swoop and my edges were laid. I had Royal Blue clips in my hair to match the sweater.  I was ready for my first day of school. I picked up my backpack and ran down the many stairs to the second kitchen (out of the many) in the Stark Tower.

"Good Morning Mom, Good morning dad!" I said as I gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Good Morning Sweetheart," My dad said.

"How was your night?" My mother said as she fixed me a plate of waffles.

"It was alright," I said. I took the plate from her and sat down in a chair next to the kitchen island and started to stuff my face.

"Easy there, you might choke!" a voice said. I turned around to see Tony walking towards my mom to get himself a plate. Me and Uncle Tony have a special connection because we both share a HUGE passion for Science and Technology. That's why they enrolled me into Midtown. By they I mean Pepper. She made most of the arrangements.

I finished eating, wiped my face and picked up my bag.

"No trouble today," My mom said.

"No trouble I promise," I said and kissed them all goodbye.

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

I open the doors to a very crowded and loud school. So many different people and new faces. I walked towards what I think is the office and open the door.

"Excuse me, I'm Y/n Maximoff. I'm new here and I don't really know where my classes are." I said. A nice looking lady smiled and replied,

"Of course, we have someone here to help you around all of your classes. Meet Peter." She said as she pointed to a brown, fluffy haired boy. He had brown eyes and very nice eyebrows. He smiled a little and I could tell he was nervous.

"Hey," I said.

"H-hi I'm Peter, Peter Parker." He said. He stretched out his hand signalling that he wanted me to shake it so I did. He quickly put his hand back in his jean pocket and started to talk again. "I guess I should probably show you around now." He said. He took his hand out of his pocket and gripped the strap of his backpack and started to walk away. I jogged up to him and looked at him.

"Hey,"

"Hmm?"

"We're wearing the same sweater." I said. He stopped walking and looked at me.

"O-oh yeah we are." He said.

He didn't speak to me the rest of the time but we exchanged a few looks. We finally arrived at our first period class. I walked in and Peter sat down but the teacher took me aside.