Chapter 4 (short one)

Y/n's POV

I was fuming, my eyes turning purple. I slowly started to levitate off of the ground. The air swooped me up.

"Y-y/n! What are you doing!" Peter said. I didn't care. At this point, he pissed me off so much that I could just brake his neck. All he did was wolf call me. Something about men degrading women just makes me wanna tear men apart, well the stupid ones of course. He motions me to get down. I stoped. I floated in the air for a bit, pending my plan. Well, the only logical thing was my 'quick and painful' plan. I'd use my magic to punch him in the balls. Easy. I slowly landed back down. When I landed, I used telekinesis to take a ball from the cart and fly it all the way towards Flash. It hit him so hard, I almost felt bad. Key word: ALMOST. He looked at me and gave me a 'what did you do that for' kind of look. I flicked him off and walked away with the rest of the group.

"Y/n, why would you do that?!" Peter exclaimed. He looked worried.

"Don't worry Pete, if he tries to fight me over it, I'll beat his ass." I said. He looked at me, stunned but didn't say anything.

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

The last period bell rang but Mr. Harrington stopped us from leaving and said "Guys, for the kids that take science in my class, we will be going on a field trip to Europe!" I looked around the room to see buzzing faces and chatter. Even Peter looked excited. I've never been anywhere because my mom is too scared I'll blow up the place. Peter made eye contact with me, blushed and looked away. We were dismissed from class and Happy was outside to pick us up.

"HAPPY!" I yelled. Out of all of Tony's staff, by far Happy was my favorite.

"Hey kid, how was your day?"

"It was great actually, we're going on a trip to Europe!" I said. He gazed behind me and saw Peter. I opened the door and led him inside the car. Who said women couldn't be chivalrous—is that even a word? He claimed in and I followed behind him. I shut the door and Happy rolled up the shade covering the back of the car from his view.

"So," I asked "are you excited for Europe?"