Netflix and fear 10

It felt like time was moving slow
Pennywise was standing so close to me we were practically inches apart.
He look into my eyes and then looked at my lips, raising his hand and placing it on my cheek I started to feel a bit warm in the face. He started rubbing The bottom of my lips with his thumb

"I've never noticed your lips this close I only remember going down the other other one haha" (sorry my kids I had to) penny joked.

"Oh shut up clown" I glared

"No but really your lips look so beautiful"

He started to lean in close I felt his hand going down to my waist and pulling me closer closing the gap between us The text thing I know his lips were on mine. It felt like a spark zapped between us.
On one hand I wanted to pull away but on the other I was melting into his lips they were so soft and worn I didn't wanna pull away.
Next thing I knew I felt a pinch on my Ass which caused me to gasp. Penny took this as an opportunity and slipped his tongue in fighting to claim dominance with my tongue. Of course he won and he explored every inch causing me to moan a bit in the process.

It started to get heated between us without thinking, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me as he slid his hands down to my waist and pulled me closer to close the gap between us after about 5 minutes of playing dirty tango with our tongues (yeah I said it) until Penny pulled away leaving a string of saliva, connecting our lips

"Y/n.." he panted to try to speak " I just.. wanted to.. I'm so sorry.."

I gave him a minute to catch his breath.

" i'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you and for leaving you unannounced to raise our daughter. I wanna make it up to you and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get your forgiveness if you're willing to give me a second chance."

I could see that he was genuine with his feelings, and really wanted a second chance

" I will have to think about it first before making a decision"

He nodded, agreeing with my decision

" right now just fuck me until I can't walk anymore"

Penny looked down at me, startled, but grended at my words he Lift me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me close to the bed and plopped me down. I could see the lust, taking over as his eyes turned into a shade of fuchsia or magenta.

He crashed his lips on me, licking the bottom of my lips, asking for permission. I humbly agreed, and allowed him to enter, as he explores claiming every inch, I started to unbutton his shirt, revealing toned body with a sharp via line, going down to his...

 I humbly agreed, and allowed him to enter, as he explores claiming every inch, I started to unbutton his shirt, revealing toned body with a sharp via line, going down to his

" you see something you like love~"

I looked up, and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks but I wasn't scared to say what was on my mind

" Yeah, I do i'm just wondering how much he missed me "

I brushed my hand across his crotch and he is rock hard
I pecked at the bottom of his jaw and left a trail of kisses down to his neck, where I started to leave a mark. I gave him, gentle, rough kisses until I found his sweet spot which caused him to groan and he and shifts a bit.

I started to undo his pants then slowly pulled it down to reveal a throbbing hard member that I once knew. I wrapped my hands around it and giggled.

"I guess a lot" I started to pump his shaft slow just to tease him a bit

All of a sudden *ring. Ring*.
Penny groaned as I picked up my phone

" hello ? Ms (L/n)."

"Yes, this is her" I answered

" hi this is nova's teacher calling to inform you that she is not feeling very well. She's in the nurses office as we speak."

"What?!" I sprung up, pushing Penny off the bed

"Ow.."

"It's nothing serious I promise you she says she has a tummy ache"

"All right I'm on my way right now" I hung up and looked at Penny who was just laying on the floor

" get your ass up We're going to get nova"