16. Lunch

Finn's POV

I woke up and saw Kat next to me sleeping. I smiled to my self and looked around the room. Jack was gone and I guess Sam is probably still with Gabby. Even though I was drunk I remembered everything that happened last night.

I felt a very strong feeling towards Gabby. It's like there was a force stronger than anything in the world. Pulling us together. I loved her, more than anything! I know cause I just want to be with her no matter what I have to go through. I wanted her to feel safe with me and I want her to know that I'll always be there for her. Always.

I started playing with her hair and kissed her forehead.she fluttered her eyes open and smiled at me.

"Good Morning" I whispered to her smiling and pecking her on the lips

"It is now" she said back and giggled and leaned in for a kiss

Buzz buzz

My iPhone went off. It was a text from Casper

'Hey Finny ;) , was wondering if you, Kat and the boys want to join me and Aphie for lunch today'

'Sure! That'd be great and don't call me that' I texted back

My phone buzzed again

'Haha okay see you soon Finny'

I smiled a bit and put my phone back down

"Hey Kat were all

going to lunch with Casper and Alphie" I said shaking her a little since she was slowly drifting back to sleep. She groaned

"But I'm tired" she pouted

"Come on its already 11:15 we need to get ready"

"Fine" she moaned and got out of bed. She was still wearing the dress she wore last night. I chuckled and got up.

"Here" I said giving her one of my sweatshirts "it's cold outside"

"Thanks" she said and put it on. Even in a baggy sweatshirt she looked flawless.

"Kat can I ask you something?" I asked

"Anything" she said an smiled again

"Okay well I like you a lot like I said and I was wondering if..."I fell silent

"If what" she asked curiously

"Look" I started "I want to be with you all the time and I never stop thinking about you...ever so, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked looking into her eyes . She smiled her face lighting up.

"Yes! Yes I will! I will be your girlfriend Finn!" She screamed and jumped into my arms.

I was so exited and I was tearing up for some reason! I was just so happy that she's finally mine! I spun around with her and put her back on her feet and crashed my lips to hers. She kissed back instantly setting off fireworks! I slipped my tongue in her mouth and we playing with each other as I gained dominance. She grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer and I repeated grabbing her waist closer. We both pulled back and smiled.

"I have to get ready" she said out of breath

"Okay" I nodded and she left the room. Wow was all I could think of

Jack's POV

I got up and went for a run. I had to get away from it all. I knew I hurt Kat but I mean it was a party what do you expect. I was mad at it I can't have my best friend hate me. I increased my speed and ran through the woods. Then I saw her and Finn this morning. It made me sick. I was now sprinting like never before. Suddenly I tripped over a branch and fell on my back.

"Shit" I said out loud my leg was bleeding a little. I walked back to campus and walked right into the bathroom and took a shower.

Casper's POV

Me and Alphie were at Nando's waiting for the them to come we heard the door open and in they came. I was so exited to see Kat again we hadn't seen each other in so long!

"Kat!Guys! Over here!" I shouted

She looked over and smiled. They came and sat down Kat, Sam, Finn and- wait where was Jack?

Just then he stormed in

"Sorry I'm late guys" he apologized "I had a bit of an accident" he shrugged

"No worries" Alphie and smiled at him "you okay?"

"Perfectly fine" he snapped

I looked over at him he looked angry.

What's his problem?

The waitress came and got our order. She soon came back with all the food and smiled at me. I winked at her and she blushed.

"Aww I think Casper had a crush!" Kat nudged me

I blushed she was cute I guess. When she came back with our check she wrote down her number and winked.

"C'mon guys what do you want to do now?" Alphie asked everyone

"Lets go ice skating!!!" Sam screeched

"Yayy! Lets go!" Finn yelled back

Well looks like we're going to go ice skating. This'll be fun :)

---------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was boring I'm running out of ideas :(