Chapter 2

~Ash's POV~
-
I sat in an uncomfortable chair next to someone I called my "rival." That's such a strong word. I really think he likes me.. No.. I guess I just like him, haha... I'm currently dating Misty at my Mom's request but really, I'm gay. Misty knows it but my mom doesn't so she plays along for my sake. I glanced at Gary but I couldn't look at him without blushing. I don't thing he noticed. Misty winked at me but not in a "couple" way, she winked at me in a "I saw you blush and I know you like him" way. She's right, I just want to put my my hands all over his- oh, the meeting's over. Everyone stood up from their chairs and so did I. I walked across the room and stood next to Misty "I saw you blushing, you idiot. I thought you were trying to keep in the closet! Or do you want him to know you're gay?" She scolded me "I-I couldn't help it.. I was just thinking about-" I blushed loudly and my eyes darted to the ground "Never mind.." "You're such a perv, Ash." She ruffled my hair and then walked off. I continued staring at the ground "I'm not a perv" I mumbled to myself as I walked towards the hotel that I was staying at. When I got there I dragged my feet towards my room but then I saw one of the doors to one of the rooms was open. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea but I peeked my head inside and instantly my nose was filled with the smell that I recognized as Gary. Again, not knowing why I was acting, I walked into his room to find him fast asleep on his bed. I sat next to him and watched him sleep and before I knew it, I have fallen asleep too.