Prufrock Prep

Once the Baudelaires and the Quagmires arrived at Prufrock they saw someone they thought they would never see again...

Klaus's P.O.V

Olivia! Violet screamt as the lady ran to us, she gave us a hug and we did so too, Baudelaires, Quagmires, you have grown so much, and Sunny last time I saw you you were very small! Now you are bigger! She said as Sunny laughed, are you still working in the library Duncan asked, yes, but I'm also the new principal! Wait- Duncan is that Quigley?!? Yes, we found him wondering around town! Izzy replied Well it's a pleasure to meet you Quigley, you to Olivia! He said, well, you guys can go to you're dorm number 204 and 205 we headed to our dorms and there was a note on the floor, it's from Olivia! Violet said as she read the note "dear children, you are some of my favorites so I'm giving you a suit! It contains a library 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen! Enjoy!" we have to thank her later! Vi said, I agree but maybe tomorrow, you're right she responded.

Narrator:
It was a normal day for everyone, Izzy, Duncan, Quigley and Klaus had normal activities and Violet had a presentation for the same day. She partnered up with a girl named Abby, she was nice pretty, smart etc
Violet stayed a few minutes in the library reading some books while Klaus and Sunny were arriving.

Violet's P.O.V

Fourth minutes had passed since I went to the library until I started feeling light headed, and shivers, I knew something wasn't right but I didn't want to get Klaus worried after all we had been through, I walked up the stairs to our dorm, I knocked on the door and Klaus was there.

Klaus's P.O.V

I opened the door and saw Violet my eyes opened whide when I saw her, she was so pale with eyebags under her eyes and she was shivering, Vi, are you ok? I asked, I'm fine, don't worry about me she replied I asked if she was sure but there was no answer, she dropped her bag and stayed still for a few seconds then as she closed her eyes she started falling forward, VIOLET! I screamt but she was unconcios, I called Quigley Duncan and Isadora and once they came in they were as shocked as I was

Hey sorry it's short I'll make part 3 tomorrow bc it's 9 p.m and I'm tired so bai