the arrival

The Baudelaires had finally arrived at Briny beach from the island where Beatrice the 2nd was born,Klaus got off the boat and helped Sunny, then Violet got off with Bea,they wondered around the beach until they saw 2 cars, one of them was a yellow taxi and the other was a white car, out of the car came out Frank Denouement.

Violet's P.O.V

We all said hello to Frank and he told us he had come after his niece Beatrice to take care of her, I was sad, tho I knew it was the right thing to do, I gave her a kiss on her forehead as a test rolled down my cheek, after Frank and Bea had left someone had came out of the taxi- wait,no 3 people..? Once the three people had turned around my face went pale as I started crying, Klaus didn't recognize them yet and he asked me what was wrong, before I could tell him I screamt QUIGLEY, ISADORA, DUNCAN! I went in and hugged the three of them at the same time, Klaus was right behind me and we all shared a hug, Izzy had grown so much, her eyes were as clear as the skies as her long dark brown hair moved as the air swung it, Duncan had also grown, not much change, Quigley, I can't explain...
He is so hot! I love him!!!! But.. I'm sure he just sees me as a friend,

Quigley's P.O.V

Me and my siblings gave the Baudelaires a big hug, Sunny had grown, Klaus to and Violet, I can't explain,
She is so cute! I love her! But I'm sure she just sees me as a friend...

Who is that baby you were with? I asked, oh that's Beatrice the second, Kit's daughter,
Oh! Where is Kit by the way? Izzy asked
... She died.. Vi said as she looked sad,
Omg, I'm so sorry Duncan said, no it's fine, it's not you're fault Violet replied, well I'm sorry to interrupt but Kit said that we should all attend Prufrock again I said,
Ok, let's go Klaus replied.

HIII this is my first story tell me if it's kinda bad but drama and some angst are coming ur way }:D