𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

❝ 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗘 ❞

____________________________________

  𝟏                      𝟐                      𝟑                     𝟒

𝟏 𝟐 𝟑 𝟒

____________________________________

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍, 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

Flashing lights were the first things you saw, blinding your eyes.

Paparazzis calling out your name, followed by questions which you always replied with the same answers.

The series premiere was a huge deal like it was never before. More people had gotten interested in it, which spiked the amount of people watching in the past three years, being at its highest as of now.

And being known by nearly half of the world's population was great, but it wasn't the best.
Endless work, continuous interviews, and having the minimum amount of sleep were things you didn't like. But it was all to give what the people wanted.

This was the second premiere event for the series, the first one being in New York. You left the city just last night, arriving in London this morning, and you were just so tired, it was bringing you down.

"Hey, you done dozing off?" Mikasa suddenly speaks up, shaking your shoulder. "The people are waiting." She says with a melody laced with her tone.

You looked at her. "Shit, sorry."

The atmosphere felt hot. You thought it was the heater coming from the heaters of the car, wrong. You were nervous, but what was the difference from all the other premieres? Your heart was beating uncontrollably, as if it wanted to escape your body, and your palms were sweating.

Continuous waves of loud chatter was heard from the inside of the vehicle you were in, but it only got louder when a man opened the door for both you and Mikasa. The same man helped you out of the car, taking a hold of your hand. Your other hand held onto Mikasa's, soon leading her out too.

Lights coming from cameras pierced your vision, which made you look down and block the light with your hand. Voices of the paparazzis calling out your names was something you were tired of, super annoying.

You continued holding hands with Mikasa as you both walked along the carpet and stairs, both met with reporters and more paparazzis.