You prank him

LOUIS:
You couldn't help not seeing you boyfriend Louis for more than 3 months.So you decided to surprise him in the met and great."Next" the security called.He knew exactly who you where so he let you in with no problem."Y/N!! Louis yelled running up to you."What my name is Bella.But it's cute that you thought I was her I ship you to herder than a rock.". You then walk over to all the other boys and hug them.When you got to harry you said "By the way your my favorite haz." "Ha ha very funny. Y/N I know it's you" Louis says "Fine. I almost had you there" he then picks you up twirls you around and he started kissing you. "I missed you Y/N I love you" he said "I love you to" then you lean in for another kiss.

HARRY:
It was April fools and you wanted to play a joke one your boyfriend harry.You thought it was funny but yet you didn't wanna see him cry or get hurt but you already planed it."Hello Y/N" harry turn on the lights and he went up stares to go look for you. "Y/N were are you" he turned around and saw you putting your cloths in a box."Y/N what are you doing" he said worried "I'am moving out I'am sorry Harry this isn't working out" you said trying not to laugh.His eyes lidd up "NO NO Y/N ARE YOU KIDDING PLEASE TELL ME YOUR KIDDING Y/N PLEASE" his eyes started to fill up with tears "I'am sorry harry" you said still feeling guilty for your prank .You get the box with your cloths and your bag and walked down stares.With harry following you."Y/N wait I don't go please stay with me" "sorry harry" you said as you can see tears streaming down his face and you walked out the door.You felt so guilt you walked back in 5minuts after and you saw him in the couch crying this eyes out.He didn't even relies you walked in.You sat in the couch with him and hugged him "HARRY HARRY!!" You said trying to pick up his head from his knees. "OH MY GOD IAM SO SO SO SOOOOOO SORRY O DIDNT THINK THIS WILL AFFECT YOU THAT MUCH umm any ways April fools?.you said hopping he wasn't mad.He wiped the tears out of his eyes "Y/N YOU HAD ME WORRYING SICK DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN" "I promise" you said as you hugged him.