My mate? Why me?

A/N :
This is my third attempt at writing this story. I'm changing everything. The name of the book. The characters and the plot. Previously Lazara (carter) was a human, but now she's a werewolf who hasn't shifted so doesn't understand the pull towards Everett (Aaron). Her brother Jake is beta (second in command) refuses to accept Lazara is Everett's mate. It's not hard to keep her away from him when Everett's reputation with girls is so bad.
I hope this time around is better and I hope to be able to update how I want too

Love, T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since I've changed everything I'd thought I'd a background on some of the characters.

Lazara Mason:
16 years old. Jakes younger sister and Everett's mate. Brown hair and blue eyes. Roughly 5'5". Shy but bold and blunt.

Jake Mason:
18 years old. Beta to the Blood River pack and Everett's best friend. Kicker on the football team. 6'3" black hair and blue eyes. Outgoing and protective over his sister.

Angelo Byrd:
18 years old. Italian. Lazaras best friend and Everett's other right hand man after Jake. Wide receiver. 6'2" Tan skin dark brown hair and green eyes.

Everett Daniels:
18 years old. Alpha to the Blood River pack. Quarterback of the football team. Known for being the most ruthless alpha in the south and the biggest player in school. Doesn't want a mate but knows it's inevitable. 6'4" blonde hair

————————————————————————

Those are the characters and their descriptions if you care. I know some people like to imagine what a character will look like while they read. I know I do so I thought why not already have them. I don't wanna compare my characters to actors but if you wish you can in the comments.
Love, T