Dont let go

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in weeks I had my phone taken away but lucky for you guys while my phone was away I thought of the next part of the story which I hope you guys like, thanks for reading ^-^ ~ creepypasta_random
----------------------------------------------You guys had been walking around for at least an hour, your feet were killing you, "Um, toby when are we gonna get back?" He stopped walking and looked around, he laughed nervously "W-well it seems t-that were lost." You sighed and crossed your arms. You didn't understand how he could get lost. The sun was starting to go down. He scratched his head "I t-thought this was t-the short c-cut..." You sat down on a near by log. "Nice going" you mumbled he walked up to a tree and started climbing it, without struggling "Hey! What are you doing?" You stood up. He looked down at you "Trying to get us back." He pulled himself up onto the top branch. He was looking off somewhere in the distance, his face was cold and serious, his eyes dark and tired. You caught yourself staring and quickly turned away, blushing slightly. "Hey y-y/n , I found a-a way back!" He jumped from the tree, and landed on his feet. You gasped lightly, excepting his foot or leg to brake when he landed but he was walking perfectly fine. He lead the way through a tightly packed group of trees. The sound of leaves cracking echoed from a few feet away, toby stopped, he grabbed you and pushed you up against a tree, and was only a few inches away from your face, he looked around, your heart was beating so fast you were afraid he could hear it, his hands were against the tree bark behind your back, he looked at you, you blushed and turned away, he smiled softly and backed up, "probably a deer.." He continued walking, you walked behind him, still blushing. The trees soon cleared, revealing the house. You both walked into the living room. A girl with long dark brown hair and a maroon hoodie was sitting on the sofa, she had black gloves with the fingers cut off ,as soon as Toby walked through the door she jumped up and hugged him "I missed you" toby stumbled back a little, surprised by the girl. She looked Toby's age maybe younger, "R-rouge..?!" His arms raised to hug her back, but then fell back to his side. She let go and smiled up at him, he smiled back weakly. Her smile faded into a frown, "what's wrong?" Her eyes traveled from him to you, her entire facial expression changed, Toby cleared his throat "Hey, I-I'm hungry why don't w-we all go find s-something to eat..." He grabbed Rouge's arm and tugged her toward the kitchen. She pulled her arm free of Tobys grip, her eyes still focused on you. "And this is...?" She looked at you, head to toe, "Ah I-" she cut you off "I wasn't asking you" she looked up at Toby "This i-is y/n, she came a-a few weeks a-ago. Just leave h-her alone, Okay?" He grabbed your hand pulled you towards the stairs "w-we'll be leaving n-now." His voice was stern but not loud, he didn't look back. Rouge felt an ache in her chest that was instantly replaced with a burning hatred toward you and Toby. Your face turned Crimson red, he past your room and led you into his. He grabbed the knob and looked at you, your eyes met, and your face couldn't not have turned darker, you looked down. He smiled. He sat on a small coffee colored couch and motioned for you to sit down next to him. His fingers twitched. "S-sorry about Rouge" he said looking at the wall. You opened your mouth to reply but Toby spoke again "she was my g-girlfriend for a l-long time but she w-would constantly l-leave on killing spree's t-that would last w-weeks, so I-i told her w-we should take a-a break about a m-month ago" he shifted his body to face you "I'm w-way over her, b-but I'm not sure s-she's over me" he looked at you, you blushed and looked down. "I j-just don't w-want her to h-hurt y-you.... Knowing her... S-she would." You looked back up at him. "But I-I won't let h-her, I'll p-protect you." Your heart fluttered when he said that. He grabbed you and hugged you, your face was pressed up against his chest, your cheeks changed to a shade of dark red."I p-promise" he hugged you tighter. You slowly wrapped your arms around him, uncertain of what to do. He let go "we s-should go back d-down...." You nodded in agreement and followed him down stairs. Rouge left, at least for now, the rest of the night you couldn't stop thinking about her and what Toby said, you finally fell asleep.
•Toby's POV•
I woke up feeling groggy, 5:26am. Why the fuck am I up this early? I rolled out of bed. Something didn't feel right.... Not so much myself, but.. Something else. I walked out of my room, planning to go down stairs, I passed y/n's room on the way. I stopped. I didn't know why, I opened her door. She/he wasn't in bed, I panicked a little, maybe she/he was down stairs. I ran down the steps, BEN , Sally , and Jane were on the couch watching tv "I-is y/n d-down here?!" Jane looked at me confused "no... Why?" I didn't even have to say anything, "Rouge." We both said at the same time. I opened the front door "I'm coming with you." I turned back at fave jane "no, t-this one I-is mine, and I d-don't just m-mean the kill" before I walked out I ran back up to grab my mask and hatchets, how could I forget them? I walked to the right side of the house, his/her window was open. There was a crumpled note on the floor, I grabbed it and opened it "old warehouse. Don't make me wait long -ROUGE" I crumpled the paper and head out east towards the abandoned warehouse.
•Your POV•
You woke up, your head was pounding, you were tied to something, a chair maybe, you tried to speak, a rag was wrapped around your head, covering your mouth. You opened your eyes. You were in a big dark room, it smelled of dust and rust. Rouge walked in front of you "sleeping beauty is awake, eh?" She kneeled down. Your heart started beating fast, why the fuck am I here? You thought, she untied the rag around your mouth. "Why am I here..." You asked hesitantly. She chuckled and brought one of her hands up to your face, 3 claws emerged from the knuckles of the fingerless gloves, she pushed one the tips into he skin under your left eye, you flinched "Ow!" She dragged it down your cheek, blood began to show, beads of it at first, then a small stream that dripped onto the cold concrete below you. Tears started to form in your eyes, Toby, where are you now? You thought. She sighed and stood up "where is that twitching maniac...?" Her sleeves were rolled up revealing what looked like hundred of scars, self harm. You felt a burning deep in your stomach, you'd been there before, no you were not about to feel sympathetic towards this chick "Toby's gonna kill you..." You said looking down, your h/c hair covering your face. She laughed, "Not before I kill you, I want him to watch you bleed out into nothing" there was a loud banging that echoed followed by creaking, "Rouge. Where's y-y/n" he looked at you, and saw your face, "Toby!" You yelled, Rouge cut off the rope that tied you to the chair, she grabbed you by the hair and made you stand "You're not getting her out of here alive." She held her right hand up, 3 claws grew from the gloves, she held one to your neck. Toby chuckled "wrong, y-you're not getting o-out of here a-alive" your heart was booming in your chest, "Toby please...!" You choked out. He looked you in the eye, and nodded once. You wasn't sure what he was saying for sure but your hoped for the best. You raised your arm and elbowed rouge in the stomach, making her cringe "Ah!" You pushed her away from you, Toby threw one of his hatchets at her it flew past your head and his her in the shoulder, she grabbed at your stomach, but you pushed her away, making her lose her grip. "Aagh!" She fell to the floor Toby walked up to her and kneeled down "N-never fuck w-with me." And will that he slammed the other hatchet into the side of her head. He pulled out both hatchets and returned them to his belt. He looked at you and hugged you tightly, you hugged him back. You felt dizzy. "Toby...." You almost fell back but he caught you. "Y-y/n!" You looked down, blood was pouring out of your side. You looked back up at Toby and started crying. The burning was overwhelming, your vision blurred "we n-need to get you b-back" he picked you up bridal style and walked out of the old building. You wrapped your arms around his neck, you felt so weak, your eyelids grew heavy, "h-hang on y/n!" He tighted his grip on you. You closed your eyes and whispered weakly "d-don't....let....go"