Life now

Hey guys, I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update, I had kinda forgot about this story but luckily I remembered last week :) I'm going to be publishing the next chapter sometime later this week! Thank you guys for reading and voting, I hope you enjoy! -creepypasta_random
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wearily walked into your room, and fell into your bed, you wiped the still wet blood off your neck and chest. Jane was right, the leggings didn't lip down, you closed your eyes and thought "crazy how I enjoyed that."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• EARLIER ((cont. from last ch))
----------------------------------------------Jane smiled "that one fits you perfectly! But I can make it better." She grabbed the mask and places it on the table, she rushed over to a small box and opened it she grabbed a small bottle of black paint and a thin paint brush. She sat at the table and patted the chair next to her, motioning for you to sit there. You hoped she wasn't going to paint all of it. " just going to outline the ears and whiskers in black" and with that she quickly dipped the brush into the tiny bottle and made thin strokes that traced the outline of the mask. "Wow.." You said in awe, by only outlining the mask it looked much better. "It's looks even better, thanks" she giggled "thanks, but really that's just part of my job, but now we have to figure out what your going to wear" she looked at you for a minute "how do you feel about a dress...?" Dresses weren't your favorite thing in the world but if it was cute then you would wear it. You shrugged "I'd have to see it first" she turned and walked over to a pile of boxes and grabbed the bottom one, it was labeled Florals. She pulled open the flaps, 1...2...3 and 4. She dug through the box and pulled out a white mini dress with with black tulle, "do you like this one?" You scrunched your nose "not my style.." Jane laughed a bit "okay.. How about this one?" She held up a dark blue dress, with a beautiful black floral print. It was all a velvety fabric. Jane looked at you and smiled. You took the dress from her hands, it was so soft and light weight, the colors were beautiful "wow...this is.. I've never seen something so beautiful" you smiled at the dress. "Well then try it on" she pointed to the other side of a wall of card board boxes, you hurried and undressed. The fabric was so comfortable and soft. The dress ended around the middle of your thighs, you stepped out from behind the boxes and twirled a little bit "I love it" you squealed. "It looks so great on you too!" Jane clapped. "I think it would look good with some Black thigh-highs," she rummaged through another box labeled lingerie. She pulled out a black corset that was attached to black thigh-high socks, the top of the socks had a thin white lace trim. "The corset will go under the dress, but don't worry it's a very stretchy material, so you'll move easier. Also it's attached to the socks because it's a pain when you're running and they start to fall" she held the odd piece of clothing out to you. Slowly you walked back behind the boxes and undressed for a second time, the corset fit nicely (thankfully there was a built in bra) and so did the socks, you slipped back on your dress. "Hey Jane, do you have black vans in size s/s?" ((Shoe size)) "I sure do" she pulled out a big box from under the table and handed you a pair of black vans with white laces "brand new too" she smiled. Your finished look made you look badass. "Y/n you look amazing!" Jane clapped. Jeff opened the door "hey Jane have you seen my- woah, y/n you're really hot now." She smiled at you. "Jeff get out." Jane furrowed her brow. You crossed your arms and blushed. Jeff chuckled "I will, but I need to take y/n" Jane's face softened "right, I forgot. Well y/n Jeff is gonna help you find the right weapon" you walked towards Jeff and she handed you your mask, you smiled and waved at her, then continued walking, your h/l h/c waving back and fourth. "Jeff led you downstairs, "don't worry I'll find you the greatest tools" you tried to keep up with him, but he moved fast "alright.." You said unsure of what was next to come. You both walked through the living room where Sally was playing Ponies with Toby, "y/n! You look like a million bucks!" She giggled, Toby looked up at you and smirked "I h-have to agree S-Sal..." He said without looking away. You smiled at him and then looked away. Your cheeks were burning red. Jeff walked outside to a shed, he kicked open the wooden door "OW! What the fuck Jeff?!" Said Masky rubbing his shoulder. Jeff burst out laughing "hey.. Man, I'm sorry.." He continued laughing again. Masky pushed past him holding a few camera batteries "cough-ass-cough" he nodded at you. Jeff scoffed and walked into the shed, he came right back out holding a small black pouch and a silver bat. He handed you the bat. It was heavy but you played softball for the last 4 years so it wasn't too bad. "Pure silver titanium bat, with a nice rubber grip on the end." He smiled. "This is pretty sweet"you said, you swung the bat a few times. He unzipped the pouch and pulled out a pair of black gloves, the fingers were cut off and the knuckles were padded with a hard black metal. "For hand to hand combat" he punched the air, "and finally this little pack goes around your thigh, he pulled out a throwing knife and put it back inside, there's 4 of them inside here, try not to leave them behind, but if you do that's okay, I have lots of extras, but I like to make the supplies last long" he closed the shed "well that's all really.." He stood there for awhile then started walking back to the house "well I hope you enjoy, I'm gonna go back inside." As he entered the back door Toby was walking outside, Jeff whispered something to him and then laughed while patting his shoulder. Toby approached you while smiling "well, you s-sure do look a lot b-better y/n" you crossed your arms "what's that supposed to mean?" You smiled back at him. He stuck his hands in his pockets "n-nothing, just saying t-that you look b-better." You laughed and walked towards the house. Toby grabbed your arm, stopping you from moving."try to m-mentally prepare yourself  f-for tonight... If y-you don't do this.. You'll be k-killed." His voice was deep and again cold. You felt your stomach sink "yeah, I will". You looked back at him half smiling. He let go of your arm and you continued walking into the house, the sun was ready going down. You went straight to your room, and as soon and you got inside you shut the door and threw yourself on your bed. You turned your head and saw your reflection on the long mirror that was hanging, you really did look different, so grown up... You took off the gloves and ran your fingers through your h/c hair. pictures of you stabbing people would pop up in your mind, this was your life now.