Welcome home

Hi guys, so I saw my story has 8 views so far that's great! Honestly I didn't think that it would get any views, comment what you think, and tell me if I should change or add something :) thanks guys!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
You woke up on what felt like a sofa, you raised you hand to your head, it felt like your skull was going to burst, chunks of dried mud was stuck in your h/c hair. A little girl covered in dirt and blood popped out from behind the sofa, she smiled, " TOBY, TOBY! She's awake!" You sat up and looked at the girl "w-who are you... And what am I doing here..?" You started to panic. A tall boy wearing a red stained white hoodie, he ran down the stairs, "ahh, so you're the new girl?" He smirked. His face was white; dry and cracked in places, like leather, a bloody smile was carved into his face, he had jet black shoulder length hair, was he even human? You thought , " I see you noticed my wonderful complexion, aren't I beautiful?" He smiled, touching his face, he pulled a knife out his pocket and looked at you, "what? You can't talk or what?", you gasped "n-no, I can talk...." You looked down, your heart still racing. He threw the knife at you, it missed your cheek just by a few inches and hit the wall behind you, your eyes widened and you screamed, scooting to the farthest end of the sofa, he laughed "Jeff, leave her alone, do you know how confused and scared she must be?" A girl with a clock in her left eye walked down the stairs, her boots clicked with each step, the sides of her mouths were stitched. "Mind your business Clock." He rolled his eyes at the girl, Toby came rushing down the stairs bumping into the clock eyed girl, "Is she okay!? I heard a scream" he looked at you and sighed with relief, "nice timing dumbass" Jeff mumbled, Toby glared at him, he walked up to you "okay, I know a-all of this must be very confusing b-but, relax. trust me you'll like it here", your fear had disappeared, it had been overcome by anger, "Relax? You want me to relax...? I saw you kill my dog, and then you kidnapped me!?" You stood up "This place is full of freaks, I don't even know you" Jeff and Clockwork raised an eyebrow. "Okay,okay... But i c-can explain, y/n I had to take you away, it wasn't even my choice infact..." A very tall faceless man walked out from a room, "WHATS THAT!?" You fell back " that~ , is Slenderman" clockwork replied. The tall man sent a message to you, ~ y/n, I apologize for all the confusion, I need you to be one of my proxies, if you refuse, you die, but if you except you will take my orders, and in return you can stay here with the others." Toby helped you back up "...I accept, what kind of orders...?" You asked. "Like killing people, and finding Zalgo's minions!" The little girl smiled. At least 14 others came out and gathered around you, "this is your new home y/n" slender handed you a white mask with x's in the eyes, and a bloody red smile across it, it was attached to a f/c ribbon. Clockwork walked up to you and patted your shoulder, "Welcome home."