Tuesday-still-

In science class everybody is in class.

Except for Cameron.

Wow am I like crazy for him or something because I just go on and on about where he is and my hate for him.

.... Anyways. I think it's pretty sweet that he's not in class. I can just sit back and relax.

Maybe he's not here because he's not impressed with what he saw this morning.

THAT BASTAR-

"Miss, will you be taking your seat today?"
Mr. Stewart says.

Did I seriously just stand in front of the door this entire time? Wow. Maybe that's why I didn't see Cameron in his seat.

I was blocking the door.

Whoops

Oh grand. And now I feel my checks heating up into a rosy red.

Well now that I am in my seat I can get to learning or something more like fantasizing my future during class.

Since I sit in the very back of the room with Cameron on the stool right beside me no one can see that the very Cameron Dallas has settled his right arm upon my bare thigh. Again. Instead of being as uncomfortable as I was yesterday I actually let him rest his arm there until it's time for class to end.

This also means I had to try not to squirm in my seat while he drew circles on me.

~
It's now one minutes before the bell so I lay my left hand on Cameron's higher part of his thigh.

Yup. Playin it slutty right by his dick.

*bell sound*

Time to go to PE and other classes where I don't need to face Cameron.

~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I've decided that I'm going to stay with short updates but like a lot of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~