3. One thing

Next day 7:24 a.m:

"Hi Harry, can I get a chocolate chip muffin and a small cup of tea please?" Louis asked (excited, happy).

"Hi Lou, is that everything?"

"Yes, thank you."

"That will be $3.10 again." Harry chuckled with a small smile.

(Small laugh, reaching into his pocket) "Well, I was sure I had 10 cents when I left the house." Louis quietly spoke with a confused face.

"Seems that I only have $3.00 today." Louis stated, with a small grin.

"I'll pay for the 10 cents." Harry thought out loud, smiling.

"Sorry Harry, I was positive I had enough today. I must have counted wrong." he chuckled putting the $3.00 on the counter in front of Harry.

"No it's okay, I don't mind."

"Tomorrow I'll have enough money, I promise."

"Your coming back tomorrow? I mean that's good, I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just I
I... uh... Mean that's good and uh... That's-"

"I know what you mean. And yes I am coming back again, it's nice that you're here and...uh I mean I like the tea and it's nice." Louis interrupted Harry feeling nervous, while smiling.

"Okay, well here is your tea and muffin, enjoy. See you at school." Harry said, giving Louis his tea and muffin.

"Yeah okay, you are going to be at art class after lunch though, right?"

"Yea, I just hope I can find it this time."

"After lunch why don't you meet me at the cafeteria exit, the one beside the blue garbage can. I could walk you to your Locker to get your stuff with you, then we could walk to art class. Just so Duke and Tom don't bother you again."

"Sure, that would actually make me feel safer, knowing that they might not bug me." He told Louis nervously, playing with his fingers.

"They won't bug you, and if they try to I'll stop them."

Hoping Louis didn't notice him blushing, then shyly replied "Okay."

"Okay, well bye Harry see you in art class, and home room." Louis blushed and had a little chuckle.

"Bye Lou." Harry blushed while giving a small wave.

***

Lunch 12:15 p.m:

"Hi Zayn and Liam" Niall called walking towards their lunch table.

"Hey Niall and Harry. Have a seat mates." Liam loudly called out.

"Hi." Harry spoke.

"Harry are you any good at football?" Liam asked.

"Not the best. With my knowledge and understanding of the football game, I feel that I should be much better at it."

The boys laughed. Niall and Zayn started a conversation about geometry while Liam continued talking about football with Harry.

"Louis is great at football too, I play on the same team as him. You should see the boy play. We have a game tomorrow at 5:00 pm. I'm sure he'd like to see you there. I also would like to see you cheer us on."

"I'd love to come watch," Harry told Liam.

"That's fantastic! We have games every Thursday at 5:00 pm and practices every Monday's at 4:30 pm. Sometimes Louis skips for some reason, but it doesn't really matter because he is so great at the game."