6. All nighter

Saturday, 10:00 am:

Louis woke up looking at the roof. He sat up rubbing his eyes, and he remembered he fell asleep on Niall's couch with Harry. He turned on his phone and it read 10:00 am. He shut of his phone then looked around the room. He saw Zayn and Liam asleep on the Bean bags and next to them was Niall, sleeping on the floor covered with a blanket.

Louis looked at Harry,  was asleep on the other end of the couch. He gazed at Harry fondly for a short period of time then rubbed his eyes again. Louis yawned, while stretching his arms out. Knowing that the boys usually would sleep in really late, Louis decided to go back to sleep. He covered up with one of the blankets that was on the couch, then shut his eyes.

***

Niall's room, 1:37 pm:

Louis woke up again, looking around the room. He grabbed his phone and checked the time. It was 1:37 pm. They all slept in really late.

Louis was really surprised and looked around the room. He saw all the boys were just the way they were when he last woke up. He sat up and looked at Harry, admiring his small breaths escaping his soft, pink lips.

Louis sat there for a few minutes gazing at Harry, with butterfly's in his stomach.

"Stop staring at him, you creep." Louis heard a quiet Irish voice say.

"I wasn't staring at him." Louis whispered.

"Yea you were. I saw you." Niall replied softly.

"Okay, well don't tell the lads I was. Please."

"No promises." Niall gently chuckled.

Louis rolled his eyes then noticed that Liam woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?" Liam asked.

"Well I checked a few minutes ago and it said it was 1:37 pm. So probably around 1:42 or 1:45." Louis replied.

"Are you serious?" Louis heard a deep quiet voice say.

"Yep."

"Well thanks for waking me up Lou." Zayn said sarcastically while stretching and waking himself up.

"We could probably pull an all-nighter tonight lads." Niall spoke.

"We are staying the night again? Are we even aloud?" Liam asked.

"Yes. Of course you can. I already told you my parents aren't coming back till Monday." Niall reminded the boys.

"Oh yea, I forgot about that." Liam remembered, while smiling.

"I have to stop at the bakery today for an hour because the other guy needs to take a break for his mum to stop in and visit." Harry remembered.

"When will you be back?" Niall asked.

"I'll be back at around 3:15."

"Okay." Niall replied.

"Can I join you Hazza?" Louis asked in a cute way.

"Sure. Can you drive us?" Harry asked, hoping he wasn't being pushy.

"Of course. When we get there I want my usual again." Louis grinned.

"See you later." Harry called to the others, walking out of Niall's house with Louis, still wearing their Pyjamas.

***
Louis' car, 1:50 pm:

Thinking out loud came on the radio. Louis and Harry's faces both brightened up when the song begun.

"I love this song." the boys both said at the same time.