4. Game

Thursday (next day) 7:07 a.m:

"Hi Lou. Usual?" Harry asked Louis, as he watched him walk towards the counter.

"Usual? Yea, thanks."

"Yup, so that will be $3.10. Do you have enough money today?" Harry asked, chuckling under his breath.

"Yes, I have $3.10 exact today." Louis exclaimed putting the money on the counter in front of Harry."

"Okay, well here you go," Harry smiled, giving Louis his stuff.

"Thank you," Louis smiled.

"Oh! I forgot to give you back your sweater. Here you go," Louis remembered, holding out the sweater in front of Harry.

"Well, it's a nice day out, but the wind might get a bit chilly later on. How bout' you give it to me tonight at the game?"

"Okay. Are you sure?" Louis asked, blushing.

"Yea, it looks good on you anyways," Harry mumbled, blushing and failing to hide his smile.

"Why, thank you Hazza. I was wondering, do you want me to wait for you and give you a ride to school? I don't mind driving you there," Louis blushed, looking down playing with the cup he was holding.

After Harry finished work at 8:30, the two drove to school. When they got to school, they stopped at their lockers then went to home room. They walked into the classroom and saw Niall and Zayn talking.

"Hi lads, what are you talking about?" Louis asked, sitting in his seat that was in front of Harry.

"Liam is transferring to our home room, because his classroom has too many students." Niall replied, smiling.

"That's great!" Harry said, with a grin.

"Yea. Oh, here he is." Zayn said, looking at the front of the room at Liam and smiling.

"Hi Liam, welcome into my classroom. You can take that seat in between Zayn and Harry." Ms.Olynyk told him.

"Okay." Liam spoke, grinning.

Liam sat down in between the two and smiled at Niall, who was in front of him.

When the bell rang, Niall and Zayn walked over to their math class across the hall. Liam went to p.e, while Harry and Louis were walking down the hall talking.

"What class do you have next Harreh?" Louis asked, somehow sounding dramatic.

"Health. What do you have Loueh?" Harry asked, mocking Louis in a way.

"I have social then Spanish next."

"I have Spanish next too!" Harry spoke in an excited tone.

"Really? Liam and Niall have it with us too!"

"Wow! That's really exciting. I wish Zayn was with us too though."

"Yeah, that would have been better if all of us were in the same class that wasn't home room," Louis agreed.

"Okay, well I'll see you in Spanish," Harry said, walking into the health room.

"Alright love," Louis quietly spoke, blushing.

When Harry walked into the classroom all he could think about was Louis and what jacket he would wear to the football/soccer game.

***

Spanish 11:47 am:

"hola chicos , ven a sentarte en esta mesa." Ms. Leriche told Harry and Liam, as they walked in, noticing Louis and Niall at the table already.