Little One (2)

••-••

••-••

Taehyung kept gazing at the phone, his mind wasn't steady, he needed answers that only his little one could answer. He turned and looked at his friends who were looking at him. He shook his head walked towards one of the tables and sat with a smile. The others followed him. They were worried about him they all knew how much the true alpha suffered without his mate, even though Taehyung didn't voice it out, it was evident that he missed the younger alpha to the point where Jimin found him crying while hugging the younger's hoodie.

The only thing which kept him sane was the smell of his little one in that hoodie. Every day he used to wait for the moment when the younger would call him but as days went by the calls and messages started decreasing and eventually, it stopped, when he messaged or called it usually went unattended or he got a late reply. That doesn't mean he stopped, it only made him realise how he treated his mate in the beginning, making him feel guilty. The whole month he patiently kept waiting for his little one to come back but it didn't happen.

"Hyung's did you see My little one, he is looking so different yet handsome, but what about my fluffy baby? He knows how much we love him that way anyways did you see his piercings? He always told me that he wants to get them but I am angry, he broke his promise Hyungs, he told me that whenever he would get one, I will be the one who would accompany him while holding onto his soft hands, he promised me...." Taehyung chuckled in front of others but the tears which formed in his eyes give away.

"But he broke it" Taehyung shook his head, V was trying to take control from the minute he saw the news about Jungkook. He quickly wiped his tears and smiled, Hoseok was upset with the younger only if he spoke to his mate maybe this wouldn't happen, both of them were hurting.

"Tae, you know that if you keep denying V to take control he will get angrier and once he takes over, he won't allow you to take control for a while." Taehyung nodded, Jimin was right, but he can't give control to V not until his mate is there with him. Only his little one could control V.

Taehyung bit his lip, he wanted to cry but he tried controlling which wasn't helping.

"Tae you can let it out" Jimin side hugged Taehyung who immediately started crying.

"Did I do something? If I did then I am ready to ask for forgiveness but I can't see my little one away from me. I want to see him Jimin, I am craving to hold my little one in my arms. When will he come to see me? He knows I am here right?" Taehyung asked as tears kept rolling down his eyes.

"How about calling him here right now?" Everyone looked at Hoseok who shrugged and continued

"Don't look at me that way, I just give a suggestion"

"I think he is right, we can try calling Jungkook, if not then we can go and meet him." Namjoon suggested

"And I hope today itself this fucking hide and seek ends" Yoongi grumbled, Jimin smacked his head making him huff.