Love Story

The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting a warm glow over the bustling streets of Seoul

The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting a warm glow over the bustling streets of Seoul. Inside their shared apartment, Taehyung and Jungkook moved about, preparing for the evening ahead. Jungkook hummed along to Taylor Swift's songs playing softly in the background as he carefully inspected his outfit for the concert. He glanced over at Taehyung, who was standing by the window, lost in thought.

"Hyungie, what do you think?" Jungkook twirled around, displaying his chosen outfit—a simple yet stylish ensemble that perfectly complemented his youthful charm.

Taehyung turned to admire his boyfriend, a soft smile playing on his lips. "You look perfect, my love," he said, his eyes reflecting the depth of his affection. Taehyung walked closer to the younger and caged him between his arms while staring at him with adoration.

"I love you," he whispered, pressing a tender kiss to Jungkook's forehead. The younger's heart fluttered at the affectionate gesture, his cheeks flushing with warmth.

"I love you more," Jungkook replied, his eyes sparkling with adoration as he leaned into Taehyung's embrace.

With a gentle tug, Taehyung led Jungkook towards the door, their fingers intertwined as they made their way out into the hallway. They descended the stairs, their laughter mingling with the sounds of the city as they made their way to the parking lot.

Reaching their car, Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook, a playful smile tugging at his lips. "Shall we?" he asked, gesturing for Jungkook to hop in.

Jungkook grinned and climbed into the passenger seat, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Only if you promise to sing along with me," he replied, his voice filled with anticipation.

Taehyung chuckled and started the engine, casting a sideways glance at Jungkook. "Deal," he said, his heart swelling with love as he pulled out of the parking lot, the promise of an unforgettable night ahead.

———

As they drove through the bustling streets of Seoul, Taehyung's heart swelled with adoration as he stole glances at Jungkook, his beloved. The gentle curve of Jungkook's smile, the way his eyes sparkled with excitement—it filled Taehyung with a warmth that spread from the depths of his soul.

Lost in a sea of love and devotion, Taehyung reached out to gently brush his fingers against Jungkook's hand, relishing in the softness of his touch. Every moment spent with Jungkook was precious to him, a treasure to be cherished for eternity.

As they neared the concert venue, Taehyung's heart danced with joy, knowing that he would soon be sharing this magical evening with the one who held his heart. Jungkook's presence filled him with a sense of completeness, as if every moment spent by his side was a glimpse of paradise.