Ch.4

Y/n slowly regained conscious and her eyes wondered around the room until she noticed Shinobu there. " Y/n,how long have you been coughing up blood and petals? " she asked sternly.
" A few days " she replied " Why? "
"... y/n,you're going to die if you continue coughing blood and flowers " she said in a soft voice
" What? Why?! " she raised her voice in fear
" You have a disease. Hananahaki disease to be exact. "
" What is that? "
" Hanahaki is a disease that makes the victim throw up blood and flowers if the person they love doesn't love them back,or if they believe so " she explained. Y/n looked down with fear. " Y/n? "
" Yes Shinobu? "
" Who is it that you have feelings for? " she asked. The girl kept quite until she spoke up.
" Its Iguro... " she mumbled. Tears started forming once again as she started crying and explaining the situation she was in. Saying how she loves Iguro but he loves mitsuri and mitsuri loving him back. " I really want them to be happy together but I can't! This hurts me way too much Shinobu " she cried her eyes out.
" Have you tried telling him? " she asked softly
" I can't ask him Shinobu! He obviously loves her back! " she cried out. Shinobu rubbed her back as she started throwing up once again. Her best friend continues rubbing her back as she kept throwing up until she felt like she threw up her organs.
" Y/n you'll be staying in the butterfly estate if you're coughing gets worse. You'll be free to go now but you'll have daily check ups okay? " she said to which she nodded too. " If you would like to see Tanjiro follow me ". Y/n shook her head and started drifting off to sleep. As Shinobu left the room Mitsuri stepped in. It pained her heart that her best friend that she liked her crush. If only she could tell her that neither of them have feelings for the other. She held her hand and started saying multiple things that would encourage her to tell Iguro. If only she would have been awake,if only she had the courage to tell Iguro how she felt.