{6} ~𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒, 𝑀𝑦 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡~

𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲, 𝗠𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁- 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝟬:𝟰𝟬
"𝗦𝗼 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆.
𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗜 𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reuben ran up to you excitedly and ran around in a circle, and you petted him.

"[Name]! You made it!" Axel said. He gave you a hug.

"Good to see you Axel." You said. "It's also good to see you, Jessie." Jessie hugged you.

"I can't believe you found us! This is awesome!" Jessie said.

"When you guys got knocked into the portal, I ran as fast as I could to find the temple. I also want to thank you for saving me... if you hadn't, then I probably wouldn't be here." You said.

"What about Gabriel?" Jessie asked.

"Everything was destroyed... everyone was gone. It even got Gabriel." After that, you all walked up the stairs in silence. Magnus looked sad.

----------------------------1st person POV     When we got to the top of the stairs, Magnus looked around

1st person POV
When we got to the top of the stairs, Magnus looked around.

"Wow. Been a while since I've been here - - Woah." Magnus said. He was looking at the map. When he turned around, he was shocked and mad to see Ellegaard. "What. Is. She... doing here?" He asked.

"I'm starting to feel like you two don't like each other

"I'm starting to feel like you two don't like each other..." I said.

"Right- Uhm I forgot to mention Olivia came back." Lucas said.

"You guys knew? And this 'Olivia' person ... came back with her?" Magnus asked. "Did Ellegaard put you up to this? You think you know a guy, and then, bam!"

"Holy crap, I can't believe it! That's Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer!" Jessie exclaimed.

"Well, if you're such a big fan, then why don't you go hang out with her, then?" Magnus angrily said.