FOUR [M]

Taehyung's leg bouncing under her caught her off guard, his thigh brushing up against her clothed cunt.

Yuna held her breath, scared a moan would slip past her lips. She placed her forearms flat against her desk, arching her back slightly in a bid to stop herself from growing aroused, but his repetitive bouncing wasn't helping her. She didn't wanna say anything to him, in case he decided to throw insults at her vulnerable state.

He was acting all innocent, but he knew what state she was in by the warm, damp feeling on his thigh. It made him want to have some kind of reaction, but he stopped himself. He took a deep breath to calm down, but it didn't help. It made his actions seem more unpredictable, even for himself.

He brushed the tip of his nose against the side of her neck, softly inhaling the scent of her perfume, as he moved her hair to her back, exposing the supple skin neck.

"I like your perfume."

"Thanks.." she responds, her voice barely above a whisper, the stutter completely giving her away. Her hips impulsively start to rut against him, moving in slow and elongated circles as she squeezed her eyes shut, basking in the very little friction she was receiving. The throbbing between her legs was now prominent, and she was sure he could feel her throbbing against him in utmost need and desperation.

Taehyung groaned again, now feeling and hearing her loud and clear. He let go of the documents and let his right hand wander over her body, from her neck, down to her thigh. He was starting to loose control over himself, as his lips made their way to leave a deep kiss on the side of her neck.

Yuna's body started to heat up, the air and tension in the room causing her to drop her pen on the desk and lean back against him, resting her head against his shoulder as her pelvis moved against his thigh. One of her hands reach up to to his neck, playing with his mullet as she shamelessly fucked herself against him.

How was she ever gonna come back from this one?

His left hand found itself on her neck rather quickly, as the other hand gently teased her thigh with his finger tips, slowly but surely making their way to the inner part of her thigh. He continued to leave kisses over her neck, eventually suck on one spot, biting it every few seconds.

A shallow moan fell from her lips as she craned her neck, giving him more access to mark the rest of her skin.

Taehyung had completely lost his self control and the feeling of fireworks deep within his stomach was the best proof of it.

Yuna rolled her fitted skirt up her thigh, letting it bunch around her waist to reveal the band of of her white lace panties. She didn't know what she was doing, her actions being driven by her lust and desperation.

Taehyung's right hand finally reached her underwear, his finger tips circling around the damp centre, as his left hand moved to her chest, his lips wandering around her neck, leaving a ton of bruises along the way.

A groan slipped from between his lips a few times, as he himself was getting excited and the situation they were in was not helping him calm down.

Yuna was just waiting for him to touch her where she needed him most. His sly teases and advances were making her grow more frustrated, and she getting tired of moving her hips, exhaustion taking over her body.

"Taehyung, please.." she breathes out, turning her head slightly to face him. "I know you want to touch me, please just do it," she begs, her voice laced with need.

He pulled away from her neck and smirked at her dishevelled state, with his hair covering his eyes.

"Bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"