EIGHT [M]

Yuna stared at him in awe.

She was too busy processing everything he just said to say anything to him.

So, he didn't fuck Leia. In fact, he hadn't fucked anyone in the building apart from her, and he only wanted to fuck her?

Luckily for her, Yuna was able to pull herself away from her thoughts, as she crashed her lips onto his, rather aggressively, full of need and desperation.

Taehyung would be frozen for a couple of seconds, before he snapped out of his trance and with his hand still on the back of her head, he pushed her closer against his lips. The motions of his lips finally synced with hers, as he let out a satisfactory hum, right into her mouth.

This was different from yesterday. Yesterday they didn't kiss each other at all, and now, it felt like they were making up for what they should've done the day before.

Yuna stood up from her seat slowly, her lips still attached to his, as her hands rested on either side of his face, deepening the kiss.

Taehyung could only keep kissing her, licking over her bottom lip. His hands moved to her waist before dropping lower to grab her ass, squeezing at her plush skin through her pants.

A quiet moan sounded from her lips from the sudden squeeze. Her hands moved all over his body until they reached his collar, swiftly undoing the first few buttons so the material of his shirt could slide halfway down his shoulders.

Now she could see his tattoos in all of its glory.

His hands left her ass and went to pull her pants down. He then picked her up by her thighs and sat her down on the edge of her desk, lips still glued to hers. He was getting out of breath, but the determination made him keep going.

The cold surface of the desk made her body shiver as she kicked off her pants, discarding them elsewhere in her office as her hands undo the rest of the buttons on his shirt, pulling the material off his body to reveal his tan upper body.

Yuna pulled away from his lips, breathing heavily and taking a moment to admire the man before her.

Taehyung could finally breathe again when she pulled away. He licked his lips, already feeling the lack of her taste. It didn't feel good at all.

"What are you thinking?" she says, in a low whisper, her hands gripping his belt tightly.

He shot her a smirk, "I'm thinking you should wear a skirt tomorrow."

Then people would be able to see the litter of marks he'd left on her.

He winked and got on his knees, spreading her legs apart with his hands.

"Noted. Anything else?" she asks, looking down at him eagerly and spreading her legs a little to make more for him.

"Nope. Just get comfortable and have a good time, baby." He then patted her thighs, as he got to work, placing soft kisses against her inner thighs. Taehyung promised himself that he would leave as many bruises on her as possible, then that would give everyone a run for their money.

Yuna closed her eyes in pure bliss, basking in the softness of his lips, as he gently sucked on her skin, leaving bruises that were bound to become fully formed by tomorrow.

Taehyung would be working his magic, slowly dragging his lips down to her ankles then up to her thighs again, taking his time to leave as many marks on her skin as he could.

He finally reached where she needed him most, his warm breath hitting her clothed cunt as he carelessly threw her legs over his shoulders.

A shiver ran down her spine as his breath fanned over her soaked cunt. The material of her panties were damp from how aroused she was throughout the day because of him, and she really didn't have the patience for his subtle teasing.